How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:25 pm

the facebook phone is a smart idea and i think will(and should) happen. you have MILLIONS of 10-16 year olds and younger who have grown up with facebook, not knowing anything else. THEY will buy the phone, not us.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/dvdሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:20 am

I HATE that you can't turn off auto-correct BUT LEAVE ON Spell-check. WHY THE HELL CAN'T WE?? WHY must spell-check be disabled too? GRRR! I hate programmers that think they are smarter than me and that they can read my mind in advance through software even when they are actually RIGHT 90% of the time, like this damn voodoo phone actually is it still bugs me.Google too. After the Monday Night Football game this week, I load up Google and type "What is that thing" and the first auto-complete was "on the field at Gillette Stadium". Damn, now that is some serious magic; 'cause that is exactly what I was looking for. LOL!mpeg4 to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:44 pm

I have 10.6.5 but my printer is now completely gone regardless of repeating efforts to install/reinstall drivers (canon ip5200R) The computer just won't recognize the printer. what do you do? mp4 to wmv I have 2 that I am addicted to right now. Instapaper and Instagram. Instapaper is fantasic for saving articles for later reading. Instagram is great for taking pictures and sharing them on Twitter and with your friends. Your friends can also comment on your pics and that makes it fun.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top