How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best software

Post by wonderfulalen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

You know the Walkman is so popular now, and there is a good tool which can help you enjoy your walkman, that is Walkman Video Converter , via it, you can know How to put videos on walkman more effectively!
The Walkman Video Converter can also convert M2TS to Walkman , convert MPEG to Walkman in high quality!

wonderfulalen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:36 am

I have several friends who manage Starbucks stores. I think Starbucks had two big problems. One, they were actively remodeling their stores to encourage people to get their drinks and leave. They didn't want people hanging out. They took out carpeting so the stores would be loud and removed the soft furniture. Two, at the same time Starbucks was doing this where I live, Mom and Pop coffee shops started springing up all over. They encouraged people to hang out with furniture and free wifi, nice patios, many have DJ's on certain days. And, many of them have BETTER coffee! Most of these places roast their own and just brings shame to starbucks burnt brew. iPad Magicconvert m2ts to avi

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:24 pm

older users wont jump on this tech but i see the the kids of today that basically LIVE on facebook eating this up. the facebook interface for communication is here to stay, “places” isn't even for us, its for “them”(the young ones). i(very unscientifically) surveyed my little brother and his friends: they have absolutely no problem sharing their locations and wont have a problem when they get older, because they had been using it all their lives.xvid to dvd converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:19 am

I hate AT&T as much as anyone. Dropped call after dropped call here in NYC. Nonetheless, it wouldn't make sense to switch from my current iPhone4 to a 6 month old phone with iPhone5 on the way by summertime. Plus a hefty termination fee for practically us all. As long as Verizon gets the iPhone5 the same time AT&T does, I'll be switching 100% to Verizon 100% (as long as unlimited data still exists) Screw talking and textin at the same time, I can't even hold a call.mpeg4 to mp3

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:43 pm

I HATE watching Netflix on the AppleTV. It either freezes like last night, not accessable, or starts the program for one second then takes me back to the home screen. I have finally given up and went back to my Xbox for streaming. I have never had a single problem with the Xbox. I hate that I do everything on the AppleTV but can't use Netflix! iPod to computer I have 10.6.5 but my printer is now completely gone regardless of repeating efforts to install/reinstall drivers (canon ip5200R)… The computer just won't recognize the printer. what do you do?

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top