How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:20 pm

Just had an idea. Facebook could buy the rights to KIN off Microsoft for what, about 5 grand. Slap the ugly F logo on it, get the Facebook app to run on KIN OS or whatever it's called, and boom. Facebook phone. They could give them away at all showings of鳀˕鱰˕

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:17 am

I had this problem and tried and tried to get in. It was very frustrating. I also did not receive the "reset" email no matter how many times I tried. Just glad to see it wasn't me losing my mind! Eventually, I got it to work, but I have no idea how. In the end, what I knew was the correct password was accepted….something must have been fixed or tweaked on apple's end as far as I can tell.wma to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:41 pm

I had to reboot my phone after after the latest sync as well to have the airplay button show up at all. I just got my iPhone 4 two weeks ago and upgraded to latest iOS, but the airplay wasn't showing despite having an airport express on my network. Just rebooted and there it is! Mac iPad transfer I had used Tiny Umbrella to keep from upgrading the baseband when I upgraded to 4.1 and sure enough when I tried to upgrade to 4.2.1 the phone locked up in recovery hell. Since I didn't really care about unlocking the phone – I'd just figured originally I'd preserve the option – I took the phone to the local Apple store and they restored and upgraded it for me and no comments were made nor did anyone say anything about my warranty. I had to re-sync everything and reset a host of preferences and re-enter my Comcast and Exchange server data but at least I have a phone again.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert general video/audio to mac iPad

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top