Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Go down

Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:22 am

M2TS Converter is a powerful m2ts conversion software that can convert M2TS files to other video and audio formats. Convert m2ts, ts, trp hd video files is so fast and perfect.

For e.g. With the M2TS Converter you can convert m2ts to AVI, convert M2ts to MPG, convert m2ts to iPod, convert m2ts to WAV, etc. The software support a series of output formats like, WMV, AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. It can aslo supprt convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Archos, MP3, and other Video and audio players.

Compared with other software, the M2TS Converter can also convert m2ts to High-definition video( HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H264 MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD H264 Video, HD MOV Video, HD MPEG-2 TS Video) and convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, MP4 and Mobile phone with their respective formats.

Have a M2TS Converter, we can freely enjoy our favorite M2TS files with some convenient players. Free download and have a try.

You could also use iCoolsoft Video converter as ts, mts, m2ts converter, which is fast and lower price. Go to http://www.m2tsconverters.com/

free trial version

How to convert m2ts files?

This is a step by step guide to tell you how to convert m2ts files with the m2ts converter. Following the article below, you could start to do the m2ts conversion job.

Step 1: Free download the m2ts conversion software and install it. You can see the screen:

Step 2: Clickbutton to add M2TS files, batch conversion supported.

Step 3: Choose the output format and output folder:

Step 4: Pressbutton to convert M2TS files now.

Step 5: When the m2ts conversion is processing the following screen popped out.

OK, you can convert m2ts files by yourself now. So easy! but the output files quality is wonderful enough. Free download and try now.

convert m2ts files,
convert m2ts to avi,
convert m2ts to mpeg, mpg,
convert m2ts to ps3,
convert m2ts to ipod,
convert m2ts to mp4,
convert m2ts to dvd,
convert m2ts to mkv,
convert m2ts to h.264,
convert m2ts to wav,
M2TS to MKV

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 am

I agree. No need for a camera. It would be nice sitting on the counter talking facetime with someone though. I'm just not paying more for a camera. I definately wouldnt upgrade to a 7 inch iPad. Isnt that a downgrade.DVD to iPad Macmp4 to wmv converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:10 pm

Eh. I think it goes well with the Stocks and Weather icons. Seriously Apple, you need to let us delete the default apps already. I don't use stocks or built in weather or the compass or built in notes or voice memos or the built in calculator. Heck, since it's in the phone, I don't even use the Contacts.app so it'd be nice if I could at least hide that one.convert AVI to ISO

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:13 am

I guess one should expect this from iPhone enthusiasts site. This is simply put one of Steve Jobs personal things. He has always wanted the Beatles on iTunes. I think that he wanted to introduce them in the music event in September but it never materialized. So even if it is not important to the geeks in this crowd you can rest assured that shareholders in Apple inc. are quite happy that this is happening. Remember folks there is a world out there thy doesn't care about streaming music or cloud storage.avi to ipod touch

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:34 pm

I guess they didn't include the proximity sensor in this study. Everybody at work, including myself, are still suffering from this issue. Even after a virgin install of 4.1 too. Looks like a trip to the genius bar for me. Hopefully their legendary customer support lives up to the hype. convert AVI to ISO I had a false positive incident with the genius bar at Apple once. I had a problematic iPhone 3G in 2008 and when the genius bar agreed to replace it, they inspected the headphone jack sensor and saw that it had water damaged which they then denied me from my replacement. I never exposed my iPhone to any sort of water damage. It was clearly a false positive. Long story short: Spoke to someone at apple care for about half hour and told them my phone has never been submerged or exposed to water and they OK'd me for an exchange at the store where I was previously denied. Those sensors can go off with just a rain drop falling in there or a moist headphone tip.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down