Video Format Total Solutions:How to free Download/Convert M2TS TO AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,iPod,MKV,PS3,DVD,MP4,MKV,H.264,WAV?

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Video Format Total Solutions:How to free Download/Convert M2TS TO AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,iPod,MKV,PS3,DVD,MP4,MKV,H.264,WAV?

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:21 am

M2TS Converter is a powerful m2ts conversion software that can convert M2TS files to other video and audio formats. Convert m2ts, ts, trp hd video files is so fast and perfect.

For e.g. With the M2TS Converter you can convert m2ts to AVI, convert M2ts to MPG, convert m2ts to iPod, convert m2ts to WAV, etc. The software support a series of output formats like, WMV, AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. It can aslo supprt convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Archos, MP3, and other Video and audio players.

Compared with other software, the M2TS Converter can also convert m2ts to High-definition video( HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H264 MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD H264 Video, HD MOV Video, HD MPEG-2 TS Video) and convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, MP4 and Mobile phone with their respective formats.

Have a M2TS Converter, we can freely enjoy our favorite M2TS files with some convenient players. Free download and have a try.

You could also use iCoolsoft Video converter as ts, mts, m2ts converter, which is fast and lower price. Go to http://www.m2tsconverters.com/

free trial version

How to convert m2ts files?

This is a step by step guide to tell you how to convert m2ts files with the m2ts converter. Following the article below, you could start to do the m2ts conversion job.

Step 1: Free download the m2ts conversion software and install it. You can see the screen:

Step 2: Clickbutton to add M2TS files, batch conversion supported.

Step 3: Choose the output format and output folder:

Step 4: Pressbutton to convert M2TS files now.

Step 5: When the m2ts conversion is processing the following screen popped out.

OK, you can convert m2ts files by yourself now. So easy! but the output files quality is wonderful enough. Free download and try now.

convert m2ts files,
convert m2ts to avi,
convert m2ts to mpeg, mpg,
convert m2ts to ps3,
convert m2ts to ipod,
convert m2ts to mp4,
convert m2ts to dvd,
convert m2ts to mkv,
convert m2ts to h.264,
convert m2ts to wav,
M2TS to MKV

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best iPad software

Post by alvinbrent on Mon Sep 06, 2010 8:50 am

Blu-ray to iPad Ripper is a powerful application designed to convert or rip Blu-ray discs and DVDs to various video formats which are supported by iPad. It is a multifunctional software which can be used to rip, edit, and capture the picture from the movie. It is a very convenient ripper for you to convert blu-ray disc to any other formats, too. This professional Blu ray to iPad Ripper software supports converting standard DVD to popular video formats such as AVI, MOV, MKV, MPEG, FLV, WMV, etc.
The newly invented iPad Manager for ePub is an affordable software, it transfering ePub files to iPad into Mac directly or export some ePub format contents in your iPad, just a few clicks can solve all the problems.
Key Functions:

ePub to iPad Transfer
This iPad Manager for ePub can easily transfer ePub to iPad directly without iTunes.

Export ePub from iPad
This iPad Manager can also export ePub files from iPad to computer for backup.

Compatible with all iPad, iPhone, iPod touch
This iPad Manager for ePub can work well on iPad, iPhone and iPod touch devices.

Quick search
With this iPad Manager for ePub, you can easily filter your desired ePub file by the category of Genre, Album and Artist.

Easy to use
This Mac iPad Manager for ePub provides you with friendly user interfaces and great performance for users.

DVD to iPad Converter
iPad Video Converter

alvinbrent

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-09-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best iPad software

Post by brownaolex on Thu Sep 09, 2010 3:04 pm

Tipard ePub Transfer is a specilly designed for users to transfer ePub from the computer to iPad and then you can enjoy reading the files on your iPad.It can also transfer ePub to iPad without any help of iTunes and transfer ePub to iPad with best quality and quick speed, therefore, enjoying Best ePub Transfer,Please visit .
[url=http://www.epubtransfer.net/iphone-transfer/] iPhone Transfer is a wonderful software for iPhone to PC Transfer or iPhone File Transfer for your iPhone backup or iPhone copy.
Mac iPhone 4 Transfer for epub is the professional transferring software for the users to transfer ePub to iPhone. With this Mac ePub to iPhone 4G Transfer, you can easily and quickly import the ePub files without iTunes.

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:09 pm

by the way, the telecom industry inconvert AVI to VOB

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:12 am

I guess I'm not much of a critic because the videos seem fine to me. The point of these spots is the content not the production value and the lighting. I have an iPod touch, Droid X and a Dell Laptop. None of the current crop of tablets have swayed new into buying one. The price for what they do just isn't there for me. I was able to watch the video using the flash on my Droid X.avi to iPod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:34 pm

I guess that depends on how you look at it. H.264 is a "pay to play" standard. But as it turns out no one actually has a lisence fee to support flash in either creation or distribution. The only fees would be if you want to use Adobe's software suite but you don't have to do that. avi to iPod I guess they didn't include the proximity sensor in this study. Everybody at work, including myself, are still suffering from this issue. Even after a virgin install of 4.1 too. Looks like a trip to the genius bar for me. Hopefully their legendary customer support lives up to the hype.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Video Format Total Solutions:How to free Download/Convert M2TS TO AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,iPod,MKV,PS3,DVD,MP4,MKV,H.264,WAV?

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top