Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by fashion2010 on Fri Jul 30, 2010 6:20 am

M2TS Converter is a powerful m2ts conversion software that can convert M2TS files to other video and audio formats. Convert m2ts, ts, trp hd video files is so fast and perfect.

For e.g. With the M2TS Converter you can convert m2ts to AVI, convert M2ts to MPG, convert m2ts to iPod, convert m2ts to WAV, etc. The software support a series of output formats like, WMV, AVI, ASF, MPEG, MP4, MOV, 3GP, VOB, FLV, WMA, MP3, AAC, WAV, etc. It can aslo supprt convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, Creative Zen, Archos, MP3, and other Video and audio players.

Compared with other software, the M2TS Converter can also convert m2ts to High-definition video( HD ASF Video, HD AVI Video, HD H264 MPEG-4 AVC Video, HD H264 Video, HD MOV Video, HD MPEG-2 TS Video) and convert m2ts files to iPod, iPhone, Apple TV, Zune, PSP, PS3, MP4 and Mobile phone with their respective formats.

Have a M2TS Converter, we can freely enjoy our favorite M2TS files with some convenient players. Free download and have a try.

You could also use iCoolsoft Video converter as ts, mts, m2ts converter, which is fast and lower price. Go to http://www.m2tsconverters.com/

free trial version

How to convert m2ts files?

This is a step by step guide to tell you how to convert m2ts files with the m2ts converter. Following the article below, you could start to do the m2ts conversion job.

Step 1: Free download the m2ts conversion software and install it. You can see the screen:

Step 2: Clickbutton to add M2TS files, batch conversion supported.

Step 3: Choose the output format and output folder:

Step 4: Pressbutton to convert M2TS files now.

Step 5: When the m2ts conversion is processing the following screen popped out.

OK, you can convert m2ts files by yourself now. So easy! but the output files quality is wonderful enough. Free download and try now.

convert m2ts files,
convert m2ts to avi,
convert m2ts to mpeg, mpg,
convert m2ts to ps3,
convert m2ts to ipod,
convert m2ts to mp4,
convert m2ts to dvd,
convert m2ts to mkv,
convert m2ts to h.264,
convert m2ts to wav,
M2TS to MKV

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 am

Out of the past 20 or so claims I've seen here during the past year or two, I'd say this one actually has some merit. Obviously sorting by time has no intellectual value, but the perspective view going back into time is a lot like time machine. To the extent that such a display configuration can be patented, this company does have a claim. Unlike other patents we've seen here that are over broad (for example "a system for retrieving music over a network"), this is both specific and detailed.ipad mac transferiPod to Mac computer

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:08 pm

From my knowledge of the region, its most probably a competition/monopoly issue. VOIP (and facetime) constitute a threat to powerful telecom lobbies in the region who would prefer us to still pay up the nose for calls… skype would be their worst nightmare and they will fight it like crazy…AVI to ISO

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Best M2TS Converter-Convert M2TS Files to AVI,MPEG,MPG,FLV,PS3,iPod,MKV,DVD,WAV...

Post by fashion2010 on Wed Jan 12, 2011 11:11 am

iPad Converter for Mac, the best video converter for iPad Mac, is a professional yet easy-to-use software. With this advanced iPad Converter for Mac, you can convert any popular audio/video files to the format compatible with iPad on Mac.
What’s more, iPad Converter also enables you to edit the original files as you like. For example, you can use iPad Converter for Mac to trim any time length of clips so that you can choose to convert the part you like of the original file only or get rid of the part you do not like of the original file from converting. You can also use iPad Converter for Mac to add text watermark or picture watermark to make the video special and different from others.

If you like some scene of a movie very much, then you can use iPad Converter for Mac to take snapshot of it and save as the format you like for further usage.

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:11 am

I got the MBA in August 2009 to travel around the world. The plan was to use it to write my blog, store & back up photos and once the trip is over to sell it. Luck had it that I was able to start using it in my new job as a work laptop. An awesome piece of engineering, design and functionality. With the 128GB SSD, I run Aperture and PS CS5 on it in a "functional" way. It is slow compared to a pimped up iMac but for a device of that size it does EVERYTHING! Now I am actually selling it and buying the latest MBA with 2.13GHz processor, 4GB RAM and 256GB "drive". iPad just doesn't cut it for me. I love its form and easy of use but I see it as "content consuming" device rather than "content creating" one. Being a hobbits photographer, iPad will not do for me. But I am sure it will do just great for others.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:33 pm

I guess one should expect this from iPhone enthusiasts site. This is simply put one of Steve Jobs personal things. He has always wanted the Beatles on iTunes. I think that he wanted to introduce them in the music event in September but it never materialized. So even if it is not important to the geeks in this crowd you can rest assured that shareholders in Apple inc. are quite happy that this is happening. Remember folks there is a world out there thy doesn't care about streaming music or cloud storage. iPod to PC I guess that depends on how you look at it. H.264 is a "pay to play" standard. But as it turns out no one actually has a lisence fee to support flash in either creation or distribution. The only fees would be if you want to use Adobe's software suite but you don't have to do that.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum