iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)

View previous topic View next topic Go down

iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Best iPad software

Post by bowmanaddison on Tue Aug 24, 2010 8:45 am

iPad orientation between apple smart iPhone and laptop computers products,there are only four buttons on its body and its layout like iPhone. It provides you many functions such as browse the Internet receive and send E-mail, read eBooks, watch audio or video files, etc. Based on the introduction of large iPhone contacts display and leading brand new software user interface, let users can control iPhone fingers. And I know there is a nice software for Mac users-- Mac iPhone 4 Transfer

So if you have the iPad or iPhone device and you want to read the ePub files on your iPad or iPhone anytime and anywhere, so you will better to have an ePub Transfer to transfer ePub from PC to iPad or iPhone. The best iPad Transfer for ePub will lead you to transfer with high quality and no losses, friendly interface of iPad or iPhone transfer for ePub also saves your more time for you to enjoy the digital life. Now don't hesitate to transfer ePub from PC to iPad with this powerful ePub transfer.

bowmanaddison

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 8:06 pm

The iphone will be available in Jordan next week WITH facetime, as well as a host of other countries around the region.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:31 pm

I got the ipad needs to be restored error when I tried the update. I had applecare so I called them and ended up having to delete iTunes, restart my mac in a new account, reinstall iTunes and only then could I restore my iPad. It took hours, but it looks okay now. Scary though. I had a bricked iPad for hours…….. and wasted an entire morning. free blu ray ripper I got the MBA in August 2009 to travel around the world. The plan was to use it to write my blog, store & back up photos and once the trip is over to sell it. Luck had it that I was able to start using it in my new job as a work laptop. An awesome piece of engineering, design and functionality. With the 128GB SSD, I run Aperture and PS CS5 on it in a "functional" way. It is slow compared to a pimped up iMac but for a device of that size it does EVERYTHING! Now I am actually selling it and buying the latest MBA with 2.13GHz processor, 4GB RAM and 256GB "drive". iPad just doesn't cut it for me. I love its form and easy of use but I see it as "content consuming" device rather than "content creating" one. Being a hobbits photographer, iPad will not do for me. But I am sure it will do just great for others.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: iPhone users: 100% Ringtone maker tool you need(For Windows/Mac)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top