Recommend the Best iPad Manager Software for you to Manage iPad to all the other videos on Windows/Mac.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Recommend the Best iPad Manager Software for you to Manage iPad to all the other videos on Windows/Mac.

Post by fashion2010 on Thu Jul 22, 2010 11:19 am

iPad Manager is an all-in-one iPad management software designed for Apple iPad tablet users to manage iPad music and movie. It can function as iPad music manager, iPad movie transfer, iPad library manager, iPad photo manager, etc. Surely you can use this tool to transfer iPad music to PC.

You can use iPad Manager as the substitution of iTunes to convert DVD, videos and audio files to iPad format, and output files to iPad directly. Moreover, this tool enables you to copy all the music, video, photo files and folders from iPad to computer as backup.

iPad Manager provides the best solution for you to manage your iPad songs, videos, photos, books easily and effectively. Free download it and have a try.

Get Mac version

Solutions of iPad Movie Transfer

1. Watch DVD movies on iPad

Free download iPad Movie Transfer, install and launch it. Connect your iPad to computer.

Tip: You can view all detailed information about your iPad in the main interface, including type, capacity, version number, serial number, format, etc.

Select the Video category on the left, click "PC to iPad" to load movies.

Click "Load DVD" button to input DVD movies. Choose iPad MPEG-4 or iPad H.264 profile as required. Check "Convert files before importing", then click "Import" button.

After conversion, the DVD movies will be transferred to your iPad in supported format.

2. Watch videos of all popular formats on iPad
Follow the guide 1, and click "Add File" to transfer movies from computer to iPad. If the videos are supported by iPad, just click "Import" to load videos. If the videos are compatible with iPad, you need to choose iPad profile and check "Convert files before importing". This tool will automatically finish the converting and transfer.

3. Transfer iPad movies to PC or iTunes
If you want to copy videos from iPad to computer or iTunes as backup, this tool also works.

Select the videos you want to copy from iPad, click "iPad to PC" to transfer to computer, click "to iTunes" to transfer to iTunes library.

Tip: "Search" function enables you to search files in categories of Genre, Artist and Album to find your file quickly and precisely.

iPad Movie Transfer is a must-have tool for all iPad users, which allows you to convert the formats of the videos on your computer, and transfer to iPad, so that you can get plentiful free movies for your iPad. It also features handling DVD movies and transferring iPad movies back to computer and iTunes.

iTouch Manager,
iPhone Manager,
iPad Music Transfer,
iPad Photo Transfer,
iPad to PC Transfer,
iPad to Computer Transfer,
iPad to iTunes Transfer,
iPad to iPad Transfer,
iPad Movie Transfer,
iPad Video Converter,
DVD to iPad Converter

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend the Best iPad Manager Software for you to Manage iPad to all the other videos on Windows/Mac.

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:49 am

Apple won't blink. They, traditionally, never have and probably never will.backup iPad to PChd video converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:47 pm

In the end, I want to be able to view a Flash website quickly and easily. I want to be able to use convenient and FREE software without having to BUY an expensive app to run it…or worry about that app disappearing into the ether.ipod to pc

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 5:01 am

I find iOS extremely simple but compared to everyone around here I'm considered an iPhone guru. Not that I know a whole bunch, I guess most people don't try to use things to it's fullest potential. When I first got my 3G all I did was yearn for knowledge. Guess it's just a different breed of people…DVD to XViD

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:17 pm

I find it interesting that my AT&T iPhone 4 has all of the sudden stopped dropping calls constantly over the past few weeks. I will monitor it closely, but will consider jumping to Verizon for iPhone 5 if it continues.You guys are all assuming that the Verizon iPhone won't have LTE. mac dvd ripper I find the iOS UI elegantly functional, while suffering a little bit with too many features tacked on. The information display design for iOS is really elegantly simple with the sole job of launching apps, particularly with one hand using a thumb.The icon design, metaphors and animation basically stretch back 20 years to NeXTSTEP. Even the badges and dock go back to NeXTSTEP. The illusion of direct manipulation of UI elements I think was the biggest differentiator in UI designed compared to other phones. This is the feeling of moving and stretching paper.However, with the right swipe from the 1st home screen to expose the search UI (some call it a swipe left, but that really means move the homescreen right to expose the search screen on the left), and the double tap to bring up the app switcher, plus the multi-swipe to the right to expose iPod controls and device volume, the metaphor is beginning to bend under the weight.It's too much. There is beauty in information display. Apple knows this. They implement it everywhere. Maybe there is another left screen to be implemented in iOS 5 for notifications and some form of widgets in the lockscreen, but the iOS UI metaphor is creaking under the weight of too much information and too much functionality.I basically find Playbook and Honeycomb boring because the information display demonstrated so far is garish. UI design isn't about how "pretty" something looks. It's about how something works, how something is communicated. To me, the webOS card metaphor being used in both Playbook and Honeycomb (thus far) is overtaxing the metaphor, thus, I find it boring. It isn't some new or interesting thing.It seems too much of over-reach when I see both the scrolling cards metaphor and an app dock on the same screen. The information display becomes too much. What is the user trying to do? Switch apps? Launch a new app? Understand what apps are running? While you may have no problem understanding what to do, but they should go the extra mile and destill the design to the basics. This is part of the art, going the extra mile.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend the Best iPad Manager Software for you to Manage iPad to all the other videos on Windows/Mac.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top