Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:58 am

I expect this "product loyalty" number to go down as people's contracts expire. I've been through two phones and the proximity sensor still doesn't work properly. I even waited for the 4.1 upgrade before exchanging phones. The i4 is aesthetically beautiful but the decision to make it a glass sandwich is questionable. And the arrogance of Apple not to EVER admit that they made mistakes with the design. I can understand not wanting to bring negativity the Apple name but sheez, don't treat me like I'm stupid or some blind sheep. I'm rather pissed I wasted an upgrade on this phone. Once I was off contract, I should have jumped carriers and hopped on the Fandroid bandwagon.convert flv to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:13 pm

I fail to understand how the number of iPhone users has an impact on the dropped call problems that seem to continue to plague AT&T iPhones. I look at the iPhone as two devices in one… a voice device and a data device. I've never had a particular problem with the data that is all that different than any other phone. However, I get dropped calls constantly – but only with my iPhone. (I also use an AT&T Blackberry issued by work and never have a dropped call problem.) Yes, all of the iPhones dragged more people onto AT&T's network… But why wouldn't all phones be similarly impacted?My own belief is that if everyone left the AT&T network and I had it all to myself, I'd still have dropped calls – on my iPhone. convert mp4 to dvd I fear I need neither an MBA or iPad. iPhone 4 is great for light mobile use, MB Pro is great for medium to heavy mobile use (compiling Xcode projects, blogging, Photoshopping, etc.)Then again, as soon as I come up with a good idea for an app, I'l need an iPad 2.0…

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top