How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 11:51 am

Am I the only one that believes that Google TV will go the way of MSN Web TV? Does anyone else remember that thing? Anyway, I'm not a fan boy, but I don't think Apple or Google will succeed at this. Apple doesn't take it seriously enough, hence the multitude of references that's it's just a hobby. Google, on the other hand, assumes that everyone knows how to use the internet, and believe me I have met people my age (21) who don't know how to do this simplest of tasks when put in front of a computer. I really don't think either of these products holds much value since both companies are doing too much and too little at the same time.Mac iPod backupiPod to iTunes

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:41 pm

I don’t see where people are getting the “this is the same frame as the iPhone 7″ from. The designs above look identical to the current iPad, no difference except for the side dock connector.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/flv-converter.html]flv to勀΢㹠Ͷ遈΢㼀Ͷ鄸΢倀Ͷ鈨΢劀Ͷ錘΢肠ͻ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 am

I downloaded the app yesterday. Works very smoothly and with the same simplicity as full internet banking. Sending payments is a breeze. This app has been a long time coming but I'm hoping future updates increase functionality and maybe include push notifications for transactions on your account. only first direct would be brave enough to do something like this.flv to mp4 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

I downloaded this app and was very happy that I could actually organize my pictures on my iPhone. Made it a lot easier to find specific pictures. BUT….. when I rebooted my phone I got the white Apple and it just kept rebooting itself and never got back in to the SpringBoard. I tried to go in to Safe mode with the same result. I relunctantly had to restore my phone and have not tried to reinstall it again. Would like to use it as I really like the app. I have a 3GS with iOS 4.1. My friend also had the exact same problem with his iPhone 4 iOS 4.1. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I emailed the issue to the developer, but have not heard back from them yet. convert flip video I expect this "product loyalty" number to go down as people's contracts expire. I've been through two phones and the proximity sensor still doesn't work properly. I even waited for the 4.1 upgrade before exchanging phones. The i4 is aesthetically beautiful but the decision to make it a glass sandwich is questionable. And the arrogance of Apple not to EVER admit that they made mistakes with the design. I can understand not wanting to bring negativity the Apple name but sheez, don't treat me like I'm stupid or some blind sheep. I'm rather pissed I wasted an upgrade on this phone. Once I was off contract, I should have jumped carriers and hopped on the Fandroid bandwagon.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top