How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

PDF to ePub Converter – convert PDF to ePub

Post by freedenton on Tue Aug 24, 2010 1:36 pm

PDF to ePub Converter – convert PDF to ePub
As more and more extensive use of PDF files, it is also growing in other areas of technology development. The most common use of PDF is converted to ePub format, convenient for people in the Apple device to read their e-books. Therefore, an efficient PDF to ePub Converter Converter will be the focus. Here, I will recommend to you the best Tipard PDF to ePub Converter , so you can convert your PDF files to ePub format with preserving the original texts, layout, images, and hyperlinks. This is just one application. People also begin to use PDF in office. Therefore, this PDF to Word Converter will help you convert your PDF files to word easily and fast. PDF to html are increasingly important. This powerful PDF to HTML Converter can convert PDF files to html, so they can be used for online browsing. Moreover, you can use PDF Converter Platinum to convert PDF documents to Microsoft Word, Excel, and HTML and over 100 image file formats.

freedenton

Number of posts : 17
Registration date : 2010-08-24

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Best software

Post by wonderfulalen on Wed Sep 29, 2010 8:45 am

You know the Walkman is so popular now, and there is a good tool which can help you enjoy your walkman, that is Walkman Video Converter , via it, you can know How to put videos on walkman more effectively!
The Walkman Video Converter can also convert M2TS to Walkman , convert MPEG to Walkman in high quality!

wonderfulalen

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2010-09-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:40 pm

I’m pretty sure this smart bezel idea is stupid. I don’t want to be restricted on how I hold something. Wait……since I have an ip7……I should say I don’t want to be restricted AGAIN.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/flv-converter.html]convert flv to mp勀΢㹠Ͷ遈΢㼀

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 4:57 am

I downloaded and installed Boxcar yesterday after the few posts I read here. I immediately set it up for my Google Voice and Twitter accounts. Lo and behold today we get to see the official Google Voice app released, and the official Twitter app gets an update to include push notifications. I've now removed Boxcar since all I needed was for mentions and DMs.Would be nice to see the Twitter notifications extend to include follows and such someday within the app.backup iPhone

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 5:12 pm

I downloaded the free demo where it reverses the word. It it is pretty amazing. It truly is not perfect but I'd expect some of its flaws to go away over time. Having traveled overseas pretty extensively this past year for work this tool would have come in pretty handy if it were in other languages. I would have also willingly paid $4.99 for each language. It would not have helped with work (it has a very difficult time with long text strings and paragraphs) but it would have made getting around a lot easier. converting avi to wmv I downloaded this app and was very happy that I could actually organize my pictures on my iPhone. Made it a lot easier to find specific pictures. BUT….. when I rebooted my phone I got the white Apple and it just kept rebooting itself and never got back in to the SpringBoard. I tried to go in to Safe mode with the same result. I relunctantly had to restore my phone and have not tried to reinstall it again. Would like to use it as I really like the app. I have a 3GS with iOS 4.1. My friend also had the exact same problem with his iPhone 4 iOS 4.1. Has anyone else experienced this problem? I emailed the issue to the developer, but have not heard back from them yet.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to rip DVD movies and convert to iPad MP4, H.264, MOV video

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top