An Excellent FLV Joiner:Enjoy FLV video on All Video players(for Mac OS)Quickly/Easily.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

An Excellent FLV Joiner:Enjoy FLV video on All Video players(for Mac OS)Quickly/Easily.

Post by fashion2010 on Thu Jul 15, 2010 5:40 am

FLV Joiner is a fast and easy-to-use FLV Video Joiner software. This online Flash FLV Joiner can join and convert FLV, SWF and any other videos to almost any other video or audio formats with super high conversion speed and excellent output quality, such as: convert FLV to WMV, convert FLV to MPEG, convert FLV to MP4, convert FLV to AVI, convert FLV to MP3, convert Youtube to iPod and so on.

This best FLV File Joiner provides a lot of easy and practical video editing functions. You can cut any clip of your FLV video, crop the FLV video size, edit FLV video effect and so on. You can also set encoding parameters including frame rate, resolution, bitrate, aspect ratio to get the best video quality and video size. You even are allowed to input your own resolution in the form of xxx*xxx. We highly recommend this FLV Joiner and supply free FLV Joiner download here. Just download it to experience now.

FLV Joiner for Mac OS

FLV Joiner Key Functions

FLV Joiner for joining FLV and Youtube video
Enjoy FLV video on players by joining FLV and converting to other formats.
Support inputting formats: FLV, SWF, WMV,ASF, 3GP,3G2.
Support outputting formats: MPEG-4, H.264/MPEG-4 AVC, DivX, XviD, ASF, WMV, MOV, M4V, AVI, MPEG-1, MPEG-2, 3GP, 3GPP, SWF, VOB, DV, MKV, FLV, VCD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM), Super VCD (NTSC, PAL, SECAM), DVD(NTSC, PAL, SECAM).

Support all popular players

The converted video or audio files from FLV files are high compatible with iPod, iPhone, iPhone 3G, Apple TV, PSP, PS3, Wii, Zune, Xbox, Xbox 360, Google Phone, Sony Walkman, Archos, Creative Zen, iRiver, BlackBerry, Palm Pre, Motorala, LG, Sony Ericsson, Mobile Phone, etc.

FLV Joiner to join FLV and convert to audio

Lead you to listen all the fashion and euphonious music, it can extract audio from FLV video to AAC, AC3, AIFF, AMR, AU, FLAC, MP3, M4A, MP2, OGG, WAV, WMA.

Get adjustable quality to put converted video on players
Define video settings, so you can set the FLV Video Encoder, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Resolution.
As for the Resolution, if you don’t find what you want, you are available to input your own resolution in Width(pixels) * Height(pixels).
Set audio settings, including Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate
All the settings can be saved in the option list of “User-Defined”.

Convert FLV video to picture
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option. Just click the “Snapshot” button the image will be saved in the format of GIF, JPEG, BMP, and you can click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.

Preview video effect when you manage it
With FLV Joiner, it provides the original FLV video preview and output video preview, you can see the video effect when you manage it.

Selectable output formats from profile
FLV Joiner enables you to join and convert FLV to different formats at the same time.

System Requirements of FLV Joiner

OS Supported:

Windows NT4/2000/2003/XP, Windows Vista and Windows 7

Hardware Requirements:

800MHz Intel or AMD CPU, or above; 512MB RAM or more

Registration for FLV Joiner

Click "Help" to open the following menu:

Clickto open the following registration window.

Please input the user name you want to use and the registration code you received after you purchase it.

If you happenly want to join FLV videos, just have a try this easy-to-use but professional FLV Joiner software, and then you can enjoy the movies freely for your devices anytime and anywhere.

For the steps on how to join flv files, please refer to the How to Page.

iSkysoft FLV Joiner,
Ultra FLV Joiner,
AVCWare FLV Joiner

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Excellent FLV Joiner:Enjoy FLV video on All Video players(for Mac OS)Quickly/Easily.

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:31 pm

I would never use a hard case on the iPhone; Slide-on or not. Any hard plastic against the glass or steel (not steal) band could cause scratching on it's own or by dust getting between the hard case and the phone.Mac iPod copyavi to ipad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:45 pm

Thanks for this great info. It never hurts to gather more information about getting indexed. With a company that builds websites frequently it is always good to know was to get indexed faster and deeper. Seeing that it will take a small site (252 pages is0. i got a ps3 but i know what game is better suited for what system and this is one for the 360.ipod to ipod>url

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:49 am

I agree with all that you've said on HDCP although I'm really not convince that it's simply Apple's poor HDMI implementation, rather than the encryption layer, that's causing the problems. I get all kinds of strange effects that wouldn't possible if the link was simply failing to decrypt the information. Sometimes the picture is there but it's all green, or all purple for instance.I've been using the Apple TV (seemingly because I have masochistic tendencies and like torturing myself) since the release of the first unit. The HDMI problems were bad in the first version, worse in second (before the update) and even worse after the update, if that was truly possible!WTF!? Every other device in my system is able to be switched by my amplifier…except the Apple TV. Why is it that everyone else can get it right, but not Apple? Their products are media and network devices; I've never had more media and networking problems than with Apple products. I'm completely p!ssed off (if you couldn't tell) and finished with Apple and the way they come up with awesome ideas and completely stuff it up with rubbish implementation.Worse still, until recently Apple completely refused to acknowledge the problems and even wanted to charge me support fees to debug the problems. The Apple TV, whilst having so much potential, is just an embarrassment and it's a joke when my mates come over as to whether it's even going to work or not.Do not bother buying this device.wmv to flv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:35 pm

I agree with everything your saying except for the At&t buying Tmobile part. Although the commercial is a load of crap many people don't realize that if Tmobile wanted they could very well buy anyone of their competitors. Im not talking about Tmobile here in the states as we know it, Im talking about Deucsh Telecom who is the parent company over in Europe. Tmobile USA is nothing but pocket change compared to the numbers that they are pulling overseas too bad that reliability they have in other countries can't be here too. convert dvd to ipod mac I agree with Frank in that previous customers will be grandfathered. Further I would guess that anyone who's contract is up in 2010 will be eligible for upgrade similar to AT&T did for iphone 4. Also verizon did similar moves for select customers when the original droid came to Verizon.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: An Excellent FLV Joiner:Enjoy FLV video on All Video players(for Mac OS)Quickly/Easily.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top