Hello,every one

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hello,every one

Post by zunecast on Thu Jul 08, 2010 11:45 am

Hello,everyone,glad to come here,i hope we could help each other and make life happlier cyclops

zunecast

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2010-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello,every one

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:45 pm

That's only true of phones. There will be plenty of people who buy iPads and Android devices on Verizon who hate AT&T. Apple still gets a high profit off those people.ts to avi iPod to Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:15 pm

It looks almost exactly like the QuickVoice app icon! So much so in fact that I can't believe it's a coincidence. It also looks much plainer and less impressive than the previous icon (I've never much liked the QuickVoice icon, why copy them?)rip Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:30 am

Hi there, my iPhone 3GS just crashed without any reason while it was connected to iTunes. After that iTunes forced me to recover my information and some of the apps disapeared? Especially my NoteMaster app. Does anyone know what to do to recover the all and stored information?burn mp4 to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:06 pm

hi, can you guys and girls please stop talking about android? except for farbod, you guys really dont seem to either understand or know much about android and to make things worse you talk about android in a very negative and condescending way. i visit your site looking for useful info on the iphone, not negative info on android (that isnt even correct half the time). i think your podcasts would be much more enjoyable and useful if you stuck to what you know best and keep things positive.if i wanted to hear or read negative and childish comments i would start visiting the boygenius comments section. if you do want to know about android then why dont you ask the guys from your sister site androidcentral to be on your show so you can at least get accurate info? avi to iPad 2 converter Hi, for those looking to DIY, note that any stated solutions do not do impedance matching which is critical in getting the appropriate guitar signal into the device. Ours has circuitry in it, as we've been making guitar interfaces for years.On that last note, we are no worse than any unit with batteries or whatnot (again, we've been doing this for years)- even a major magazine did a shootout of many solutions and found no significant improvement of theirs over ours with the battery. We have also been making guitar gear simulations for years in the software world and had 11 apps that actually produced audio in the App Store before the first version of AmpliTube in the App Store and believe that the experience shows.On top of the experience, version two has DSP code that is derived directly from our pro audio software AmpliTube 3 and T-RackS! So again, we draw from our experience to bring the best to the table and will continue to do so.Thank you for the reviews, the comments (although again I'd steer clear of DIY solutions that do not do impedance matching), and for allowing us to bring you tools like this to make music on the go.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hello,every one

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top