0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to convert FLV video to iPhone 4 HD Video

Post by timducan07 on Thu Jul 08, 2010 5:54 am

How to convert FLV video to iPhone 4 HD Video
iPhone 4, the large, high-resolution screen display, is another attractive point for the Apple phone, which makes new unveiled perfect for watching many kinds of videos including its new support for high definition MP4 videos, yet iPhone 4 does not support Flash videos. So if you want to enjoy the new downloaded YouTube video files(.flv) you need one thing to help you— Flash Video to iPhone 4 Converter to convert Flash videos like HD FLV, F4V to iPhone 4 MP4 compatible formats. One of the best iPhone 4 Video Converter —AVAide Video Converter offers us the best solution to convert Flash videos downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, Google Video, etc to high definition MP4 videos for iPhone 4. With this partner plus your new iPhone 4, you can enjoy HD flash videos anywhere you go.

Follow the steps below and you can put and play Flash videos on iPhone 4 without any problem.

Preparation: Free download this splendid video converter , double click the .exe file to install and then launch it.

Step 1. Load Flash videos to AVAide Video Converter.
Run AVAide Video Converter as the Flash video to iPhone 4 Converter, and click the “Add File” button to browse the Flash videos on your PC you downloaded from YouTube, Hulu, MySpace, Daily motion, iFilm etc. to this perfect video converter.

Step 2. Choose iPhone 4 MP4 output format.
Click the Format button and choose iPhone, you can find the related profiles for iPhone including iPhone 3G, iPhone 4. Here I choose iPhone 4 MPEG-4 640x480(*.mp4) for output.

Step 3. Convert Flash video to iPhone 4.
Click the “Convert” button on the bottom-right corner of the converter, and the conversion from Flash video to iPhone 4 MP4 starts immediately. Wait for a while and you can put and play the exported MP4 videos on iPhone 4 directly.

Additional tips:

1. The converting speed of this iPhone 4 Video Converter software is 1-2 times faster than the similar converters.
2. Preview the video files with the perfect built-in player.
3. Merge multiple files into one file is available.
4. Never let users encounter audio and video out of sync issues.
5. Other than adding text as watermark, images, GIF animations, and videos can also be added as watermarks to realize the picture-in-picture effect.

6. You can use the “Trim” function to select certain video clips to rip or convert. You can also take advantage of the “Crop” function to remove black edges in the source DVD files. Of course you can set your video effect easily.
7. “Snapshot” your favorite pictures from the video files.
8. 100% clean to free download and cheapest to buy it.

Related tags:
Video Converter for Windows 7
Video to iPhone 4 Converter
Total Video Converter
Video Converter for iPhone 4

timducan07

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-07-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert FLV video to iPhone 4 HD Video

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:46 pm

Expanding outside of the mainstream media, the study also found that Google garnered more attention than Apple on blogs, while Twitter was (unsurprisingly) the most popular subject on Twitter. Twitter users, though, talked more about Apple than Google.convert mkv to avimp4 to mp3 converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:14 pm

All I'm saying is its the internet, take a joke or two. Why does everyone in this WORLD (note: with world I am not singling out a nation or group of people) get so uptight when their feelings are hurt. Its making SOCIETY evolve into a world of babies.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:29 am

Hi MV,I am also a VoiceOver user.See my post about my first impressions about the Apple TV 2nd generation on my blog at: .There is also a short Youtube demo that was posted by Mac World. I mention it in my article.Regards, Alex,mp4 to dvd converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:05 pm

Hi there, my iPhone 3GS just crashed without any reason while it was connected to iTunes. After that iTunes forced me to recover my information and some of the apps disapeared? Especially my NoteMaster app. Does anyone know what to do to recover the all and stored information? ipad mac transfer Hi to all from Johannesburg, South Africa. Apple isn't a big player in the market here so the Apple-hype machine loses momentum before it hits here. I had been in an accident that year and out of the loop for some months while recovering so it was only late in June of 2007 that I went online and to the Apple website to browse around, 26th I think. This was close to the release day of the original iphone (29th if I remember). I had never been a fan of cellphones, and to that point had owned only Nokia devices. Good devices they were but just basic phones. I didn't buy into the 'smartphone' philosophy and in my experience found the existing devices too complex to be truly useful. It all changed for me that day as I looked at the images on the site. The iPhone seemed so out of this world, so futuristic and gorgeous and I needed to know more immediately. I emailed the pics to my wife and told her I'd found the first phone I actually wanted. I then downloaded the guided tour video and was just blown away. I took the video home and showed it to my wife. I was from then on glued to the blogs, following everything I could. I downloaded the introduction video, read as much as I could, speculated about what surprises may be unveiled at launch along with everyone else. No one else that I knew here in SA even had an inkling of what was going on and I went out and showed as many of my friends and colleagues as I could.On the 29th the iPhone launched. The reports said it was basically everything Apple promised it would be. The downside was it was US only and locked to AT&T.Sometime on August the first unlocks became available. I managed to send money in around November to a friend in the States who bought and sent me the two units I wanted – one for me and one for my wife. The jailbreak to unlock the SIM was done by bypassing the emergency call screen to the contacts screen and adding 'jailbreakme.com' as a webiste addressunder a fake contact – so simple and perfect.Trouble was Apple updated the baseband in the 1.1.2 update which is what shipped with the units my friend purchased. So while jailbroken, I could only now use the device as an iPod. That was kinda frustrating, so near yet so far. I basically waited several months untilwifey and I managed to get hold of some sim chip thingamajigs to fool the phone into recognising the SIMs, this was in around February. Soon after the Dev team released the official unlock, THANKS GUYS. While I'm open to experimenting with other devices (one mustn't be blinded), none have yet matched the ease of use, polish nor the appeal of the iPhone.Crazy thing is I remember all of that, but I don't have a clue what phone I was using before my iPhone…..

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert FLV video to iPhone 4 HD Video

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top