A Powerful Tool to Convert the Video Between VOB,MPG,AVI,WMV,FLV and iTouch Files Formats with super high conversion speed and excellent output quality.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

A Powerful Tool to Convert the Video Between VOB,MPG,AVI,WMV,FLV and iTouch Files Formats with super high conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Post by fashion2010 on Wed Jul 07, 2010 9:43 am

DVD to iTouch Mac

DVD to iTouch Mac is a professional Mac DVD to iPod converter tool that can help Mac users to rip DVD movies for watching on iPod, iPod Touch. This DVD to iPod Touch Converter for Mac can rip and convert DVD to MP4, MPEG-4, H.264, MOV, M4V video and MP3, M4A, AAC audio for iPod nano, iPod touch, iPhone, etc.

With lots of profiles built in, you can easily get videos playable on your iPod. This powerful DVD to iTouch Mac tool also enables you to customize the iPod video quality and edit DVD movies as you like, by trimming, merging, cropping video, adjusting effect, adding watermark, etc.

Only several clicks are needed to convert DVD to iPod and use DVD movie to create personalized iPod video on apple mac os x.

iTouch File Transfer Mac

Screenshot:

Key Features of DVD to iTouch Mac

* Designed specifically for Mac users
This DVD to iTouch Mac can rip DVD to iTouch on Mac OS X Tiger, Leopard and Snow Leopard,supporting both PowerPC and Intel processor.
* Convert DVD to iPod video and audio
This DVD to iTouch Converter for Mac can rip DVD movies and convert to MPEG-4, H.264, MOV, M4V video and MP3, AAC, M4A, WAV, AIFF audio for playback on iPod.
* Support all iPod types
The converted files can be played on iPod, iPod shuffle, iPod nano, iPod touch, iPod classic, iPhone, iPhone 3G,Apple TV, and so on.
* Customize the converting settings
You are allowed to adjust Video Encoder, Resolution, Frame Rate, Video Bitrate, Audio Encoder, Sample Rate, Channels, Audio Bitrate, etc. And you can apply different settings to the source movies in once conversion.
* Edit DVD movies for iPod
Common video editing functions are provided and you can trim video length, crop video screen area, merge video clips, adjust effect, create text or image watermark, and so on.
* Preview and snapshot
You can preview each DVD chapters and save your favorite screen as image files. And you are allowed to compare the original video and output effect after editing videos, so that you can check the effect before converting.
* The easiest way to watch DVD movies on iPod
For all Mac users, DVD to iPod Touch mac provides the easiest way to watch DVD movies on iPod anywhere and anytime.

DVD to iTouch Mac is your best choice to convert DVD files. With DVD to iTouch Mac, we can easily enjoy the DVD files with our portable devices.

And there is a replacer video converter ultimate, it is the final product which includes the DVD to iTouch Mac. If you want to use the full powerful functions.

Convert DVD to iTouch Mac,
iTouch Copy Mac,
iTouch Ripper Mac,
Mac iTouch Converter,
VOB to iTouch Mac,
MPG to iTouch Mac,
AVI to iTouch Mac,
WMV to iTouch Mac,
FLV to iTouch Mac

fashion2010
Experienced Member
Experienced Member

Number of posts : 368
Registration date : 2010-07-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Powerful Tool to Convert the Video Between VOB,MPG,AVI,WMV,FLV and iTouch Files Formats with super high conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 12:48 pm

I have two semi-soft cases I use when the phone needs some protection from accidental drops. They're a little harder than the stretchy silicone skins, but soft enough to not scratch the phone.avi to ipadiPad Manager

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 5:07 pm

i am greatly disgusted and disappointed with such ignorant comments! you guys just re-emphasize the image of American ignorance that many people outside the US already have of you!avi to iPod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 3:25 am

Hey guys, greetings from Korea. One of my friend works in LGD( LG Display) and he told me a secret that he witnessed LCD manufacturing line and it had title ‘apple 9.7″ resolution XX QA improvement' He put the actual resolution to secret but just told that what I think is true…dvd ripper for mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Mar 30, 2011 3:00 pm

Hey Santa Steve, How about some universal drivers to allow me to print to the LaserJet I have on my home network? PCL and PS have been out for a while. You may have noticed people use them a lot on your bigger boxes, you know, the one's called Mac? Definitely need a biger screen on the iPhone, but I suspect that's coming already for iPhone 5, along with the software button overlay. I still want a MicroSD slot, but I'd settle for 64GB. Also, how about finally letting go of the dock slot and bringing out the soon-to-be mandated Euro-spec microUSB connector? The iPad needs cameras (duh). MicroSD, MicroUSB, ditto. A form factor more like the iPhone in design (lose the soap dish back). How about a stylus? That would come in handy. Lastly, it definitely needs more storage. 16GB or 64GB is ridiculous. We should have at least 256GB. For a first-gen try, the iPad is pretty good, be we all know you can and will do better! convert dvd to mp4 Hey the world is all about choice so this wont be for everyone, like Brian Tufo said submit something more your taste in that case. I really tried to do it properly including the reflection of the border in the dock so hopefully some peeps like it. I liked the orange because thought it went well with the color of the tree bark. I did do an iPad version, tried to do the borders but due to the screen rotation and different res going to landscape the borders would end up in a different place than the icons. I'll post the iPad version in the thread but if you don't want to dig through just PM me.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: A Powerful Tool to Convert the Video Between VOB,MPG,AVI,WMV,FLV and iTouch Files Formats with super high conversion speed and excellent output quality.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top