HD Video converter

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to Convert HD Video Files

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:34 pm

West, I just think it is real weird if you are basing your decision to purchase modern technology on color (get a different white phone then). My point was that the hard core apple consumers on this website and forum typically arent people holding out solely for color. It is just hard for me to imagine waiting to experience the iphone4 because the phone is black. That is not why I have the phone. Can people be ��Real fans�� by not buying the product? You've made my point. Thats the unusual contradiction I was trying to point out. I know everyone is different. Waiting for the white iphone4? Buy some jewlery instead, I think.iPad ManageriPod backup

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by erikajack on Thu Oct 28, 2010 2:28 pm

Recently, I have found a wonderful tool---best ePub Converter , via it, you can easily and quickly convert ePub to your iPad and transfer ePub from the computer to iPad.
And if you want to convert any popular video or audio files to iPad supported formats, you can use the iPad transfer .
With the help of ipad pc transfer , you can smoothly convert ePub from PC to iPad. There is a famous forum--- squidoo , via it, you can more information about pdf to epub maker.

erikajack
Regular Poster
Regular Poster

Number of posts : 56
Registration date : 2010-09-17

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:59 pm

Absolutely correct. Sadly, disasters follow the same cycles and have the same needs. Money first for rescue, then relief, and then very importantly, for reconstruction. And as you note, when looking for where to give for the long haul, find organizations with both a presence on the ground and a history and record of successful rebuilding.avi to ipod touch

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

First you have to have fast enough internet for your iPad, right?Clearwire's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale info was just posted at 80% off of a mobile internet hotspot. Online only. 11/25-11/29 Available nationwide. 2-year contract req'd.quicktime to wmv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

First, Apple won't raise prices on any of their products, even updates to products. They always start with large margins and bring their prices down with time, if anything.Second, I too am highly skeptical of these rumors, not because I have any kind of insight into Apple or have they work. Rather, I just think modern technology cannot support this in the consumer market. A display that size would require a LOT of horsepower to power it appropriately, muchness to Apple's especially high standards. I just don't think that technology exists that would allow this for less than thousands of dollars. I don't care how innovative Apple is. They aren't magicians. dvd ripper First, I am staying wit AT&T it has great service in Pitt, and my wife flys for a living and has had little to no problems in her destinations ( other than little to no service with any us carrier, also vzw has no service in Europe). Secondly this will be interesting when they release it on vzw, will it come before launch day (AT&T )? Will it be a iPhone 4.V and a few months later with AT&Ts iPhone 5.A, or will it be the 5 early and set off a double launch day dilemma for AT&T and verizon to launch different times of the year? I don't know but my bet would be for one launch day for all phones to make a big bang bragging about iOS sales. But would also make sence to spread the launch days out a few months for demand and boost a bunch of quarterly sales between both phones, iPad and iPod sales.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down