Find Deleted Audio Files of MP3 Player 4You

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:38 pm

If you are an MP3 Player user, have you ever met the situation that you have deleted your favorite song in your MP3 by mistake? How terrible it is! Do you want to buy it from the Internet again? If you do not want to waste money, you can save the money to buy the powerful data recovery software:

wGXe Data Recovery.

wGXe Data Recovery is multi-functional data recovery software. It can help you recover lost or accidentally deleted files or pictures, and recover your lost files in your formatted disks. Plus, it can also find out the lost partitions and recover them. Besides the three functions above, special recovery is also supported, which means that the damaged disk partitions can be recovered to the raw status.

There are four main functions in the software. Including Deleted Recovery, Format Recovery, Partition Recovery and Raw Recovery. You can select the first function to find your lost audio files.

Below is the running interface of wGXe Data Recovery:

If you remember the name of your lost audio, you can find back your file more quickly by the following function.

With wGXe Data Recovery, you will no need to worry about deleting files by mistake anymore.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:58 pm

A wonderful post—thank you. It is great that you posted this article. this issue needs to get more exposure.convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:37 am

First off, I hate when people try to compare an eBook reader to the iPad. The iPad is a computer that has the iBook app. The Nook was made to be only an eBook reader. It's like comparing apples and oranges.Secondly, I know 7 inches wouldn't work. For typing, web surfing, etc. I want to have a larger screen to be more productive, 7 inches is in fact too small for any kind of productivity. Sorry.DVD to mp3

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:16 pm

First you have to have fast enough internet for your iPad, right?Clearwire's Black Friday/Cyber Monday sale info was just posted at 80% off of a mobile internet hotspot. Online only. 11/25-11/29 Available nationwide. 2-year contract req'd. rip dvd mac First, Apple won't raise prices on any of their products, even updates to products. They always start with large margins and bring their prices down with time, if anything.Second, I too am highly skeptical of these rumors, not because I have any kind of insight into Apple or have they work. Rather, I just think modern technology cannot support this in the consumer market. A display that size would require a LOT of horsepower to power it appropriately, muchness to Apple's especially high standards. I just don't think that technology exists that would allow this for less than thousands of dollars. I don't care how innovative Apple is. They aren't magicians.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Find Deleted Audio Files of MP3 Player 4You

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down