How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV

:: Main Chat :: Music

Go down

How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:36 pm

As we know, Blu-ray is well known for its high quality. While if you have no Blu-ray player just like me. As a portable-device fans, I usually enjoy my Blu-ray movies on my portable player, like iPod, Zune, PSP, and so on. In fact, all these devices can only accept special video formats. So you must convert your Blu-ray movies to your portable-devices supported formats.

Now I want to share you the way of putting Blu-ray movies on your portable player. So you can enjoy them with your friend at anytime and anywhere for getting more fun. EarthSoft Bluray Ripper is just what you need. EarthSoft Bluray Ripper helps you to watch the HD movies even without a Blu-ray player. It rips/converts Blu-ray discs and DVDs to AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, 3GP, SWF, ASF, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, OGG, etc.

How to convert Blu-ray discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, MP4, WMV, FLV?

Step 1: Install the powerful software: EarthSoft Bluray Ripper. Then input your Blu-ray discs in it.The interface is like below:

Step 2: Select your desire output format from the dropdown menu.

If you want to convert Blu-ray discs to MP4, you can set the format like above. You can also convert your Blu-ray discs to AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV, MKV, MOV, RM, 3GP, SWF, ASF, MP3, WMA, WAV, RA, OGG, etc.

Step 3: Begin converting your Blu-ray discs .

After a few minutes, you will get what you want. With EarthSoft Bluray Ripper, you can also preview the movie before ripping/converting, clip any segment from the whole movie, snapshot the moving pictures in preview, customize video quality, video size, audio quality and audio channels.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:36 pm

Of course, if you were to lose your iPad, you'd want to take immediate steps to ensure that your PC remains secure. I presume that the iPad version doesn't store passwords, but were your iPad to indeed go walkabout, you'd want to change the password on your PC right away just to be safe.backup iPad to PCiPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:55 pm

Thanks Cara for this excellent post.I just wanted to say that I really enjoyed this piececonvert YouTube to MOV

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:34 am

First off apple would like to boost their iphone4 sales by forcing people to upgrade if they care for this feature in the real world that is called apple being one shady motherfu**er. I concur with others that this is going to dramatically increase the jailbreaking game or even better switching to other phones such as the android. I am disappointed in apple. I told myself I wouldn't switch or jailbreak but this slap in the face by such a money hungry company surely changes ones mind.rip dvd audio

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:14 pm

First off i wanna say that in now way am i the most technologically advanced guy out there. However, I do think there is going to be alot of problems for Verizon coming up. #1 If a ton of people do decide to switch over to verizon to get the iphone, their network is going to be so bogged down. Can Verizon's network really handle all those people switching? #2 Just like every new phone out their, its going to have so many bugs and crashes its going to start a Verizon Frenzy and people will be running down the streets pissed cause they can't use their iphone. #3. I read this on this thread that AT&T profit margin will still look the same in the early stages due to etf's. Which i agree with totally. Can AT&T honestly expect to sit by and do nothing as they watch millions of customers switch to verizon? No way, I can see a price drop in plans coming from AT&T, maybe some free tethering, or back to the unlimited data since like i said millions will switch freeing up alot of data flow and their networks. Will AT&T upgrade their towers even more so than they have in the past to compensate for lack of crappy service? I personally switched from Verizon to AT&T and I am very happy. Its cheaper than verizon, the 3g has been faster than verizon, and the service (in my area anyways) is the exact same. Bottom line is, pretty soon AT&T will have to do something drastic to their plans or service to keep customers coming to their door. If not I honestly think it will be a brutal blow to AT&T. Just my two cents on the whole matter. rip audio from DVD First off people you can easily get a screen protector that is anti-Glare (smudging is inevitable nommatter what so stop crying about it. Have wipes in your pockets and stop whining.) that only cost 5-10$ for a pack of three on EBay. Secondly I think that VZW will be getting more of a 3G iPod touch and not an iPhone. I say this because simply put "if it ain't broke, don't fix it". Apple is pulling in record numbers in with att so why should they change what works. Despite all of the crying the iPhone is still the G.P.O.A.T(Greatest Phone of All Time). For tmobile's network is not better than att but yet tmobile(Trash Mobile in these parts) customers still clammer to get a phone that's not offered by their carrier! I even had a tmobile rep try to sell me a phone when I showed him my iPhone he said "we support that too now". I dnt care if vzw gets a iPhone but I doubt it to me a 3G iPod touch where you do not rely on wifi is more realistic. Thirdly all of you who want an iPad with a rear facing camera just stop and think how idiotic you would look trying to take a pic with such a huge device. Front facing cam I can accept but a rear one? Come on!?

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Convert Blu-ray Discs to MP4, AVI, MPEG, WMV, FLV

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down