Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper..

Go down

Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper..

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper.

Nowadays, there are various software is designed to achieve the function of ripping Blu-rays to other formats. However, each ripper has its own advantage and disadvantage. Such as too slow converting speed, or having too complicated steps to operate, some even having the audio-video out of sync issues, etc.

Good Blu-ray ripping software will fulfill a handful of useful functions. Our top picks are easy to use, feature a straightforward interface and convert video formats. Good Blu-ray rippers will feature some functionality for Blu-ray disc ripping in addition to standard video formats. The best rippers also make 1:1 Blu-ray copies, also called Blu-ray clones, rip audio and support major audio file formats.

As a green hand in Blu-ray ripper, I can not make a decision to buy which Blu-ray ripper. Then my friend recommends me LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper. So I try it.

Point 1
I found it was an easy-to-use ripper for the user, all you need to do is following the three steps below:

Point 2
We can select more output devices from the dropdown menu. Even
supporting the latest product designed by Apple.

Point 3
You can set the video size, bitrates, frame rate, sample rate and channels as you desire.

All the three points I mentioned about LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper are what they like as my friend said. It is a marvelous Blu-ray ripper in my mind, which makes my life more colorful.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:53 pm

Thanks for this great info. It never hurts to gather more information about getting indexed. With a company that builds websites frequently it is always good to know was to get indexed faster and deeper. Seeing that it will take a small site (251 pages is0. i got a ps3 but i know what game is better suited for what system and this is one for the 360.ipod to ipod>url

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:32 am

First of all THEY didn't say anything about releasing on the 8th. WildlyTech.. where did you get this information? Just because the blogs are out making up stories as usual doesn't make it fact. We have NOTHING to be upset at Apple about here.. even if it were to slip past November. (although then we could say they promised something and didn't deliver on time ala Microsoft, which wouldn't be a good habit to get into)Let them perfect it as much as possible. How many times have they been burned buy releasing something that seems to not be tested out enough. Last thing we need now is a bunch of anti-Apple whiners laughing because iOS 4.2 created wireless issues and frustrated people.Get it right, then release it. I'm eager to get it but I'll wait as long as it takes.wav to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:11 pm

First of all, I've heard nothing about the verizon iphone being offered with LTE network support. This by itself is a deal breaker for me. VZW has been building its LTE network for well over a year now, and for Apple to decide not to add that is staggering to me. Verizon's 3g network speeds have also been tested and shown to be consistently the slowest out of all the 4 major carriers in the US.Secondly, the AT&T network is very broad, but not very deep. It covers almost everywhere, but doesn't have the capacity to handle large amounts of data. This "4G" they are now touting is the same BS that they tried to call T-Mobile on, and is NOT 4G. Its just an upgrade to their 3G network (referred to as HSPA+)Thirdly, why would any of anyone even be looking at the IPhone 4? It came out for AT&T over 6 months ago, and even then was already behind the curve. With new phones from LG, Samsung, Motorola, and HTC in particular coming out within the next few weeks for both AT&T and VZW, the logic of buying an iphone escapes me. Take for instance the HTC Thunderbolt, or the LG Revolution for that matter. Both beat the iphone 4 in almost every category (processor speed, screen size, removable microSD storage, wireless DLNA support, 1080p HD video recording, HDMI output, wireless hotspot capability, etc.) The only reason I can see people would buy a Verizon iPhone is either for lack of knowledge of the competition, or that "because its an iphone" fanboy nonsense. This is why when I was shopping for a smartphone about 6 months ago, and believe me, I did my research on almost every phone offered with every major carrier, I ended up going with the Evo 4G with Sprint. I pay $79.99 a month, get 450 anytime minutes to landlines, unlimited calls to any wireless number in America regardless of network, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited text and MMS, and unlimited data along with 4G Wimax support. Oh, and I don't have to buy my accessories with a 30% markup just because its an Apple product, or that ridiculous proprietary connector plug.Can't beat that. rip dvd to wmv First of all, the LTE chipsets out by Qualcomm are no bigger than their WiMax or HSPA+ counterparts. The Verizon LTE devices I've seen (the Pantech UML290 which now has Mac support thanks to the hacking of a few of my fellow HoFo'ers) are not much bigger than their CDMA/EVDO counterparts. The first CONFIRMED LTE device on Verizon, the new Droid Incredible HD, will likely be using the same chipset as the Pantech UML290, which has support for UMTS/GSM/CDMA built in as well. Those frequencies are all there, they just aren't turned on by Verizon yet. So, with this global/LTE/light as a feather (words from those who have seen the device), Apple would not jump on the same bandwagon?I haven't seen the teardown of the Pantech, but I have the technical breakdown of technical information about the Pantech… you could use the MDM9600 with an iPhone 4 or 5 and fit it in the current form factor if you can fit it inside the Pantech. 072109.pdfI can't speak to anything Apple is doing but there would be no significant change in size, and battery life will probably be similar to current consumption over WiFi.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Show You A Powerful DVD Ripper..

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down