Giving New Life to Lost Data

Go down

Giving New Life to Lost Data

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:34 pm

You may ask: is it possible to recover my deleted files back even I deleted from recycle bin or formatted drive and so on. The answer is yes, you can get your lost data back by using data recovery software (some people may call it file recovery software or undeleted file program and you can call it as you please). There are both free and paid data recovery programs available on the market today.

What to Look For in Data Recovery Software
The best data recovery software offers a generous feature set, is easy enough for a novice to use, is extremely effective at retrieving lost data, offers a wide-range of search options and plenty of help support from the manufacturer.
Feature set
Exceptional data recovery software provides you with several data recovery tools, including the ability to recover data from multiple sources, including:
Any data recovery program worth its salt will support a wide array of drives—external drives, removable media, serial ATAs, RAIDs, SCSIs, IDEs—and should also support a wide range of file systems.
Ease of Use/Installation
The best data recovery software is easy to use. Novices should be able to easily install and quickly learn how to use data recovery software without spending too much time in the help section.
Data Recovery Effectiveness
In a nutshell, data recovery software that doesn't do a good job recovering data is pointless. Today's data recovery programs should quickly find and restore data without problems.
Search Capabilities
Data recovery software should offer a wide selection of search tools, allowing you to find lost data by name, date created or extension.

From all the features mentioned above, I will recommend you a powerful software to get back your lost data. Below is the running interface of wGXe Data Recovery:

wGXe Data Recovery is multi-functional data recovery software. It can help you recover lost or mistakenly deleted files or pictures, and recover your lost files in your formatted disks. With wGXe Data Recovery , you can give new life to your lost data.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving New Life to Lost Data

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Special evening eventsMac iPod to iTunesiPod backup

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:52 pm

After reading this, I took several subpages of a website I'm working on and "tested" this process. One the pages that I did not Twitter, the pages have not yet been indexed (only been 49 hours since creation). On the pages I did Twitter, following thist0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:31 am

First lets get the myths and BS out of the way. AT&T has problems but so does Verizon. Read the forums on Verizon's own website. It is a myth that Verizon is the best and so much better. In some areas they are on top in others they are on the bottom. Quit with all the fan boy BS, please. AT&T carries more smart phone data than Verizon's, sorry but true. Verizon probably has the edge on laptop data. So both networks carry huge amounts of data. Verizon has more 3G coverage no arguments. Most data such as email (non video or photo) and texting works fine on 2.5G. If (and that is a HUGE IF IMO) Verizon finally gets the iPhone in 2011 and there are huge amounts of new subscribers and people upgrading to iPhones we will see how well Verizon's network handles it. The only provider that has a fair amount of room for subscriber growth is Sprint. I doubt Sprint or T-Mobile will see the iPhone soon, which is a real shame. If Verizon pays a huge premium to keep the iPhone off of Sprint and T-Mobile (and US Cellular and other regionals), I hope they all sue Verizon to death. I hate exclusives with a particular phone on one provider, but a deal like the rumored Verizon payoff is bad for all. I would like the iPhone on any provider that wants it and has the capability to handle it.youtube to mp3 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:10 pm

First of all THEY didn't say anything about releasing on the 8th. WildlyTech.. where did you get this information? Just because the blogs are out making up stories as usual doesn't make it fact. We have NOTHING to be upset at Apple about here.. even if it were to slip past November. (although then we could say they promised something and didn't deliver on time ala Microsoft, which wouldn't be a good habit to get into)Let them perfect it as much as possible. How many times have they been burned buy releasing something that seems to not be tested out enough. Last thing we need now is a bunch of anti-Apple whiners laughing because iOS 4.2 created wireless issues and frustrated people.Get it right, then release it. I'm eager to get it but I'll wait as long as it takes. convert video to iphone First of all, I've heard nothing about the verizon iphone being offered with LTE network support. This by itself is a deal breaker for me. VZW has been building its LTE network for well over a year now, and for Apple to decide not to add that is staggering to me. Verizon's 3g network speeds have also been tested and shown to be consistently the slowest out of all the 4 major carriers in the US.Secondly, the AT&T network is very broad, but not very deep. It covers almost everywhere, but doesn't have the capacity to handle large amounts of data. This "4G" they are now touting is the same BS that they tried to call T-Mobile on, and is NOT 4G. Its just an upgrade to their 3G network (referred to as HSPA+)Thirdly, why would any of anyone even be looking at the IPhone 4? It came out for AT&T over 6 months ago, and even then was already behind the curve. With new phones from LG, Samsung, Motorola, and HTC in particular coming out within the next few weeks for both AT&T and VZW, the logic of buying an iphone escapes me. Take for instance the HTC Thunderbolt, or the LG Revolution for that matter. Both beat the iphone 4 in almost every category (processor speed, screen size, removable microSD storage, wireless DLNA support, 1080p HD video recording, HDMI output, wireless hotspot capability, etc.) The only reason I can see people would buy a Verizon iPhone is either for lack of knowledge of the competition, or that "because its an iphone" fanboy nonsense. This is why when I was shopping for a smartphone about 6 months ago, and believe me, I did my research on almost every phone offered with every major carrier, I ended up going with the Evo 4G with Sprint. I pay $79.99 a month, get 450 anytime minutes to landlines, unlimited calls to any wireless number in America regardless of network, unlimited nights/weekends, unlimited text and MMS, and unlimited data along with 4G Wimax support. Oh, and I don't have to buy my accessories with a 30% markup just because its an Apple product, or that ridiculous proprietary connector plug.Can't beat that.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Giving New Life to Lost Data

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down