Rip DVD & Blu-ray movies to other video formats on Tutorial

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Rip DVD & Blu-ray movies to other video formats on Tutorial

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:31 pm

Why do you need a Blu-ray ripper program? Now Blu Ray DVD is popular as the high definitional video effect and tremendous storage capacities, but as we know, Blu-ray DVD can only be played on DVD players, but what we should do if we want to enjoy the Blu-Ray/DVD movie on our portable devices such as PSP, iPhone, iPod or Zune?

One problem is that buying videos to play specifically on portable players can be expensive. Another one is that most players support different video and audio formats, many people are usually annoyed by these formats and file extensions.

In this article, you will find a useful software program that enables you to convert DVDs & Blu-ray discs to almost all the video audio formats. A good Blu-ray Ripper should support almost all the video audio formats such as ASF, AVI, MP4-MPEG-4/H.264, MKV, RM, iPod MPEG-4/MPEG-4 AVC, iPhone MPEG-4/MPEG-4 AVC, PSP MPEG-4/AVC, HD WMV, FLV, MPEG-4 AVC (H.264), MPEG-2 HD, MP3, WMA, AAC, WAV, OGG and so on.

TOP Blu-ray Ripper delivers outstanding Blu-ray, DVD, MTS or M2TS movies playback quality. It helps you to rip DVDs Blu-ray discs to the compatible formats as you wish. The detailed operation steps are shown below:

Download and install TOP Blu-ray Ripper software to your PC (Windows OS). I choose PS3 Video (1080P) MPEG-4 (*.mp4) format as an example.

1. Add Blu-ray/DVD Disc

Click "Add" button, select a Blu-ray/DVD/ an IFO file in the dialog box that opens, and load it.

2. Select output format

Select one or more files in the list, choose an output format for selected files from the drop-down list.

Click "Tools" button to adjust output settings, you can set the detailed parameters of output format.

3. Set output folder

Click "Browse" button and select a destination folder in the dialog box that opens.

4. Extract file

After finishing the above settings, click "Start" button to ripping the file.

You also can click "Stop" button to pause the extracting process.

5. Clip any segment

Trim your favorite segment by setting "Begin Time" and "End Time".

Tips: Preview the movies before converting/clipping movies. Take the snapshots from the movies.

If you are Mac users, DVD Ripper for Mac fits for you.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rip DVD & Blu-ray movies to other video formats on Tutorial

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:37 pm

Had this dock for a year now. Great for case users(except those with flip out dock covers �C Otterbox). Very reliable for a charging dock. You forgot to mention that this is supposed to also let you sync to your computer if connected, but I had trouble syncing. The phone would connect and disconnect constantly. Not reliable as a syncing dock. Still a great accessory.iPad ManageriPod to iTunes

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:51 pm

That is just Awesome you have a free time folder, Mine says "stuff I don't have time to look at" LOL......audio extractor

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 am

Firesign so true. It's also a lot of competitors trying to trash the competition's ratings. I see a flurry of negative ratings every time a new app is released that competes with mine. And the way Apple asks users who delete an app if they want to rate it is like a movie reviewer only asking people who leave a movie early how they liked it. Apple doesn't let app developers put in-app ratings (always have to reroute to the App store) but somehow they're able to let users who are deleting an app to rate the app without rerouting to their store.It's stacked and not in the favor of the developers who really try to respond to user's issues with an app.DVD to iPad Converter for Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:09 pm

First generation cell chips suck battery power. It took 2 iterations of GSM iPhones (3G/3GS) before Apple got the battery consumption right in the 4. If they go LTE in 2012 they'll likely go backwards. So, I suspect that they'll go LTE in 2013 globally rather than make an unacceptable device in 2012. convert wma to mp3 First lets get the myths and BS out of the way. AT&T has problems but so does Verizon. Read the forums on Verizon's own website. It is a myth that Verizon is the best and so much better. In some areas they are on top in others they are on the bottom. Quit with all the fan boy BS, please. AT&T carries more smart phone data than Verizon's, sorry but true. Verizon probably has the edge on laptop data. So both networks carry huge amounts of data. Verizon has more 3G coverage no arguments. Most data such as email (non video or photo) and texting works fine on 2.5G. If (and that is a HUGE IF IMO) Verizon finally gets the iPhone in 2011 and there are huge amounts of new subscribers and people upgrading to iPhones we will see how well Verizon's network handles it. The only provider that has a fair amount of room for subscriber growth is Sprint. I doubt Sprint or T-Mobile will see the iPhone soon, which is a real shame. If Verizon pays a huge premium to keep the iPhone off of Sprint and T-Mobile (and US Cellular and other regionals), I hope they all sue Verizon to death. I hate exclusives with a particular phone on one provider, but a deal like the rumored Verizon payoff is bad for all. I would like the iPhone on any provider that wants it and has the capability to handle it.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Rip DVD & Blu-ray movies to other video formats on Tutorial

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top