Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:30 pm

I have tried two hours, and I just wanted to import some WMV files into Adobe premiere without losing the quality. But Adobe Premiere Elements 7 only supports ASF, AVI, H.264, MOV, JPEG and PNG formats. Maybe some friends have this problem. Well, at last I decided to donate $29.99. Not a big amount, I bought a third-party software tool to convert WMV files to AVI format.

Download and install EarthSoft Video Converter program.

Step1. Add WMV file and choose AVI output format from the drop-down list.

Step2. Adjust video and audio effect.

Step3. Click "Start" button to converting files without losing quality. You can also clip any favorite segment as you wish.

After conversion, I import AVI files into Adobe Premiere software. It is easy to operate this software. Download EarthSoft Video Converter for trial.

Tips: EarthSoft Video Converter also allows you to convert videos to any other video and audio formats for portable devices such as iPod, iPhone, PSP and so on.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:50 pm

Ps3 has Mgs4, Killzone 2, infamous, cool feature with psp if you have one, PSone classics, rumors going around that ps2 compatibility will come to every ps3 through firmware update, (games coming out are GOW 3, MAG (massive action game (a 257 player shoot0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:29 am

Finally someone said it. Coverage is what it's all about. If the big V gives you better coverage in your area you go with them, if it's AT&T then you go with them…both carriers have their own evils. My only hope is that "enough" people move to Verizon and somewhat balance the network loads out so AT&T isn't so congested in the bigger cities anymore ( downtown LA & SF is where I've been effected by it ).DVD to iPad Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:08 pm

Firesign – so true. It's also a lot of competitors trying to trash the competition's ratings. I see a flurry of negative ratings every time a new app is released that competes with mine. And the way Apple asks users who delete an app if they want to rate it is like a movie reviewer only asking people who leave a movie early how they liked it. Apple doesn't let app developers put in-app ratings (always have to reroute to the App store) but somehow they're able to let users who are deleting an app to rate the app without rerouting to their store.It's stacked and not in the favor of the developers who really try to respond to user's issues with an app. iPad Manager First generation cell chips suck battery power. It took 2 iterations of GSM iPhones (3G/3GS) before Apple got the battery consumption right in the 4. If they go LTE in 2012 they'll likely go backwards. So, I suspect that they'll go LTE in 2013 globally rather than make an unacceptable device in 2012.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Import WMV file into Adobe Premiere Elements 7

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top