Almost all videos are suitable for iPod and iPhone holders

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Almost all videos are suitable for iPod and iPhone holders

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:29 pm

As iPhone and iPod users, we usually talk about the Apple products in the office. Most of us have two problems: how to enjoy movies and videos (almost all formats) in our applications and how to make a special ringtone for iPhone. This article shows how to watch movies and videos on iPod or iPhone. Help you make a unique ringtone from videos. My skills are shown below:

Firstly, how do you enjoy all movies and videos on your iPod?

Input file formats: FLV, AVI, MPEG, MP4, MKV, WMV, RM, MOV, 3GP, SWF, MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, RA, etc

Output file format for your iPod: iPod MPEG-4 Codec (*.mp4), iPod MPEG-4 AVC Codec (*.mp4), etc.

It is easy to make such videos for your iPod. You just need to use EarthSoft Video Converter.

Step 1. Load Video
Click "Add File" to input the video that you want to put on your iPod.

Step 2. Choose Profile and Settings
You can choose your output profile from a drop-down list.

Click "Settings" button you can adjust the details of your output video.

Step 3. Conversion
Everything is ready and you just need to click "Start" button to begin the conversion

Tips: a) Preview the movie before converting b) Convert files in batches

Secondly, how do you watch all movies and videos on your iPhone?

Choose iPhone supported video formats from the drop-down list.

The last, how do you make a unique ringtone for your iPhone?

Just click "Clip" to extract a certain beautiful section of music or dialog from video.

After conversion, you can enjoy your favorite videos anywhere. Using EarthSoft Video Converter, you are free to try this experience for 30 days.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Almost all videos are suitable for iPod and iPhone holders

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:38 pm

Well, I think the big thing is that he mentions the API is still going to change as the HTML5 spec changes. As of September, the W3C reported that they still have 200 bugs and 25 major issues to work out of the current HTML5 spec. When this happens and when browsers update their HTML5 API, it will break existing HTML5 sites. Then HTML5 sites will have to have multiple versions of their content, those for older browsers that were based off the earlier draft of HTML5 and another for versions based on the later update of the spec.iPod copyiPad video Converter Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:49 pm

Maybe you should try and find a way to get internet to your Xbox and purchase some Xbox Live. It is pretty reasonable for $40-50 bucks (depending on where you buy it from) you can get 14 months of online gaming. It really makes the gaming experience a who0 in my room). If i loose, i have to give him my $188 dollars. Now i always beat my dad in madden. the last game i played against him, i was dolphins and he was the Giants. I gave him 3 rewinds and i had none. I won 31, 10. should i take his offer?iPhone restoreЀ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:28 am

Finally have downloaded game to IPHONE and its the best graphice i've ever seen on a phone. Just made it through the first few villians. as you level up and grap money. it shows you how to cast spells dodge attacks and attack as well. I can see the game becoming very repetitive as it has become with the first 6 villians i've faced heading into the castle to avange my father. Pretty good will have more details laterMac DVD to iPad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Finally someone said it. Coverage is what it's all about. If the big V gives you better coverage in your area you go with them, if it's AT&T then you go with them…both carriers have their own evils. My only hope is that "enough" people move to Verizon and somewhat balance the network loads out so AT&T isn't so congested in the bigger cities anymore ( downtown LA & SF is where I've been effected by it ). iphone converter Firesign – so true. It's also a lot of competitors trying to trash the competition's ratings. I see a flurry of negative ratings every time a new app is released that competes with mine. And the way Apple asks users who delete an app if they want to rate it is like a movie reviewer only asking people who leave a movie early how they liked it. Apple doesn't let app developers put in-app ratings (always have to reroute to the App store) but somehow they're able to let users who are deleting an app to rate the app without rerouting to their store.It's stacked and not in the favor of the developers who really try to respond to user's issues with an app.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Almost all videos are suitable for iPod and iPhone holders

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top