Make movies with Windows XP Movie Maker

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Make movies with Windows XP Movie Maker

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:27 pm

According to my own experience importing H.264/MPEG-4 AVC files into Windows Movie Maker, I often run into the same issue like half-way stop due to the format input restriction of this software. Or worse, Windows Movie maker sometimes fails in synchronizing video and audio. Windows XP Movie Maker only accepts video formats AVI, WMV, ASF. So, if you want to import unsupported files to Windows Movie Maker, you should use EarthSoft Video Converter software to help you.

Professional movie makers make movies using a specific procedure. You can follow the same procedure when you are going to make your own movie.

• Import a video, photos and music for your movie in Movie Maker.
  • Remove some parts, which you don't want to use
  • Order the left material.
  • Add some perfect things such as videos, photos, titles, special effects, etc.
  • Publish the finished movie to DVD.

EarthSoft Video Converter can be used by anyone who wants to convert their own videos to Windows XP Movie Maker supported formats. In minutes, unsupported files can be converted into WMV, AVI, MKV, MPG, MP4, VOB, MOV, SWF, FLV, 3GP, RM. You can choose compatible files to import into Windows Movie Maker, sent via email, upload to YouTube or play with portable devices like BlackBerry, Gphone, iPod, iPhone, PSP, etc. Besides converting between videos, it can also extract audio from videos and save as MP3, AAC, AC3, AIFF, WMA, etc.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:48 pm

It depends on what kind of games you like. My boyfriend is a big gamer, and we have all of the systems too. He prefers his xbox. His fav games are Bioshock, Fallout4, he plays the Final Fantasy series also, he even really enjoyed the Ghostbusters games. Bሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:27 am

Files is desperately needed, Flash is just a waste of time and will never happen the way it does on Android, but I think most likely and most useful app is the Gmail app. Most power iPhone users have Gmail as their primary personal email address and to have it separate from your work Exchange account would be magnificent. Push notifications and attachment handling would make it a must have since Gmail simply does the web interface better than anything else out there.rip DVD to iPad Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 7:07 pm

Finally have downloaded game to IPHONE and its the best graphice i've ever seen on a phone. Just made it through the first few villians. as you level up and grap money. it shows you how to cast spells dodge attacks and attack as well. I can see the game becoming very repetitive as it has become with the first 6 villians i've faced heading into the castle to avange my father. Pretty good will have more details later iPod backup Finally someone said it. Coverage is what it's all about. If the big V gives you better coverage in your area you go with them, if it's AT&T then you go with them…both carriers have their own evils. My only hope is that "enough" people move to Verizon and somewhat balance the network loads out so AT&T isn't so congested in the bigger cities anymore ( downtown LA & SF is where I've been effected by it ).

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Make movies with Windows XP Movie Maker

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top