Watching Blu-ray Movies on Your DVD (VOB) Player

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Watching Blu-ray Movies on Your DVD (VOB) Player

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 pm

Blu-ray has won the reputation of high quality, many people want to enjoy the perfect effect. While someone may give up the thought of enjoying the Blu-ray movies, just owing to the high price of Blu-ray discs and Blu-ray Player, if you do not want to give up your thought, how will you do? Is there some methods can help you to solve the problem?

As we know, if we use the BLu-ray player frequently, it may cause the damage to it. As a DVD Player owner, will you play Blu-ray movies on DVD player inatesd? The answer is yes. But there needs a third party software. LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper can rip Blu-ray movies to VOB format, which can be played on DVD Player.VOB stands for DVD Video Object. A VOB file is a container format in DVD-Video media. VOB is based on MPEG-2 program stream format. It contains the actual Video, Audio, Subtitle, and Menu contents in stream form.

LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper is easy to operate. The running interface is as below:

By the way, as you want to convert the Blu-ray movies to VOB format, you can set the output format like below:

After your conversion, you can enjoy the Blu-ray movies anytime on your DVD player, without worrying about the high price, because you can rent the movies from the store. With LeKuSoft Blu-ray Ripper, all the things are becoming easy. Have a try right now.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:39 pm

Nope Gamecube can only play Gamecube games, actually my kids have a Gamecube and the game discs are very small, they can fit in the palm of your hand. PS2's discs are normal size, DVD size. PS2 can only play PS2 games, and I think maybe some or all PS2 ga记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷꀈ͝㯠Ͷꄐ͝㷀Ͷ薀͝㹠Ͷꈘ͝㼀Ͷꌈ͝肠ͻ虰͝跀ͻ蝠͝

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:18 am

Exciting, but i think i'll be waiting awhile before my local rag ever gets an app. I'll be content with the free website (clever revenue strategy ), comments, & annoying ads.This though is the future of newspapers. They must find a way to get people to pay.iPad Manager

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:57 pm

Experienced this for the first time this morning while sending an email.Told someone I had a Doctors appt (spot was the auto correct)I hope some one at Apple will get this corrected soon, real soon.We also need to be able to turn off auto correct and keep on Spell check. iPad to PC Experiencing the same issues here. If you're up to trying something new, there is a site called TinyChat which allows multiple users to cam chat in the same session. I'm not sure how one would go about recording such a session, but it's available, and there's no need to create an account with them. One of the things I used to love about TinyChat is that you can make your own url's such as tinychat.com/tipb and it will only last for the duration of its use, unless you make a permanent account then you can name your own url permanently. I'm rambling and I promise I'm not trying to advertise it.. haha. Just wanted to offer some help. Lets hope Skype fixes itself soon.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Watching Blu-ray Movies on Your DVD (VOB) Player

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top