Transfer video from Windows to Mac

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Transfer video from Windows to Mac

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:18 pm

I am a video editor of one TV station, my daily job is going around to gather the news recently happened in the society. The camera and digital video recorder are my essential tools for my job. I always take many photos and record many videos one day. After I get home, I have the habit to playback the videos on my computer. As a Windows user, my defined player is Windows Media Player, because the video recorded by DV is in the format of MPG, then I can play it by Windows Media Player.

But when I come to the office, the trouble is coming, when I connect my DV to computer, which says the format is not available by the QuickTime player. How can I solve the trouble? Then I search the settlement on Google, later I found the powerful software.

TOP Video Converter Standard can finish your work in a few mouse clicks. It supports converting various videos to AVI, WMV, MPEG, MP4, FLV, MKV, RM, 3GP, 3GPP2, MOV, SWF, and extracting AAC, AC3, MP3, OGG, RA, WAV and WMA from the videos. With TOP Video Converter Standard, I can convert my DV video to MOV format, which can be played on QuickTime.

Here is the easy to operate interface of the software:

By the way, I select the output format MOV from the dropdown menu:

After the conversion, I can play the DV video anytime on my Mac computer in the office. It is marvelous, if you are facing the same situation like me, you can download the trial version for at try.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer video from Windows to Mac

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:41 pm

Bilton also noted, however, that "all the litigation and negative press hasn't hurt Apple's sales. People are lining up to buy iPads and iPhones and swooning over announcements of new products."convert mp4 to wmviPad Transfer

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:38 pm

First of all im guessing you have xbox live? I would suggest cod5 because everyone plays it and its really fun if you like shooters. If you like fighting games I would recommend street fighter four or blazblue calamity trigger. If you like roleplaying tryall it is cheaper - only 60 USD. audio extractor|[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/iphone-backup.html]restore iPhone from bac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:17 am

Exactly. Obviously, the manufacturers know what Apple's doing, yet they continue to crank out a zillion different models of cheap handsets. Leadership and determination is what sets Apple apart. Even teh Google doesn't have a solid vision on Android and takes a half-arsed interest in it.iPad to iTunes

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Exciting, but i think i'll be waiting awhile before my local rag ever gets an app. I'll be content with the free website (clever revenue strategy ), comments, & annoying ads.This though is the future of newspapers. They must find a way to get people to pay. flv to mp4 Experienced this for the first time this morning while sending an email.Told someone I had a Doctors appt (spot was the auto correct)I hope some one at Apple will get this corrected soon, real soon.We also need to be able to turn off auto correct and keep on Spell check.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Transfer video from Windows to Mac

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top