DIY Your Own Ringtone For iPhone

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

DIY Your Own Ringtone For iPhone

Post by capricornJZ on Thu Jun 10, 2010 12:14 pm

When I am on the way to work or taking a bus everyday, there are always many kinds of ringtones around me. Some of them are the theme music of the latest movie, some are Top Ten songs ranking on the music list, for example, Pocker Face, the new song of Lady Gaga. They are all very cool for a phone user. As an iPhone user, I often think whether I can make my own fantastic ringtone, it sounds marvelous.

Then I try many ways to find the solution of my annoy problem, I search the question on Google, the answer is using a third party software, then I choose TOP MP3 Cutter Joiner, it seems better than other software mentioned on Google.

The operation of TOP MP3 Cutter Joiner is very easy, even the novice can use it according the tutorial. Now I will introduce the software to you:

Here is the main interface of it:

All you need to do is adding your favorite files with the format of MP3, WAV, WMA, OGG, and then you can select MP3 as your output format, which is compatible with your iPhone. Before you split your file by setting begin and end time, you can set the frequency, channels, bitrates and quality of the output file.

After a few seconds, you will get the favorite part of your file. With TOP MP3 Cutter Joiner, you can DIY your iPhone ringtone anytime as you like.

capricornJZ
Addicted Member
Addicted Member

Number of posts : 246
Registration date : 2010-06-10

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:37 pm

Games for both systems vary alot, depending on how popular the game was mainly. I've seen game for both systems as low as $5 and as high as $51.ipod to itunes transfer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:16 am

Exactly, this is where a majority of the complaints come from. That's why these stupid surveys are so flawed. You tell someone that they can't have an iPhone and they want to go on a rampage against the company. No other phone causes this kind of commotion. Any other phone people pick the carrier. The iPhone they pick the phone regardless if they have service or not.iPad to PC

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:56 pm

Exactly. Obviously, the manufacturers know what Apple's doing, yet they continue to crank out a zillion different models of cheap handsets. Leadership and determination is what sets Apple apart. Even teh Google doesn't have a solid vision on Android and takes a half-arsed interest in it. avi to wmv converter for mac Exciting, but i think i'll be waiting awhile before my local rag ever gets an app. I'll be content with the free website (clever revenue strategy ), comments, & annoying ads.This though is the future of newspapers. They must find a way to get people to pay.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: DIY Your Own Ringtone For iPhone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top