is it good

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 pm

Well personally I think it looks too plain. I liked the old icon better. But, it looks like that they are going simple with it's icons. Apple, just don't “downgrade” any other app icons. Thanks in advance. divx to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:04 am

Easy way to sync markdown content across devices? Use Elements, a Dropbox text editor by the same developer Just name your document with a .md, .mdown, .mkdown, or .markdown extension and the preview button appears in the Elements toolbar.Great universal app as well.iPad backup Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:41 pm

Eh, it is really difficult explain why peoples love MobileMe. I'm one of all who use MobileMe and I pay every year for it. Since 2005. I have two macs one iPhone and it "Just works"… Its helps, saves me a lot of times. convert Blu-ray to mkv Eh… one of the greatest things about jailbreaking/unlocking is that at any point I have the option to just update to the latest from Apple and it would be like nothing ever happened. Sure, I'd lose my jailbreak/unlock but I can revert the phone to factory settings and sell it if I want to.With this method, you don't have that option anymore. Putting an iPad baseband on an iPhone without the option to revert back to any iPhone baseband in the future just doesn't really sound like a good solution to me.Is 05.14.2 unhackable?

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top