Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 pm

All I'm saying is its the internet, take a joke or two. Why does everyone in this WORLD (note: with world I am not singling out a nation or group of people) get so uptight when their feelings are hurt. Its making SOCIETY evolve into a world of babies.Blu-ray to iso

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:02 am

Dry apply has been out for a while. It is a little more difficult to get perfect than the normal one, but definitely would rather not use liquid. I feel it gets real dirty quicker than the glass so I have removed and replaced I'm very indecisive countless timestransfer mac to ipad

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Dual core and 1g of RAM is the sandard now. I don't and won't expect anything less from Apple. Its kind of retarded(don't kill me Sarah Palin) to close out a few apps just so i can have enough RAM to run League Pass. 10hrs was a long time in line for the i4. Give me something that I don't mind heading back to that line. mac dvd copy Dude seriously, your comment is a total fail. Standard book sizes are 9″x7″ the amount covered by the actual text you are reading is much smaller than that. 10″ is only used in Text books. Most people dont like carrying around Textbooks (iPad) yet they dont mind carrying around a small Paper Back (Playbook). Needless to say 'Kindle' only has a 6 inch display. Everybody uses flash, so why not incorporate it in your next gen devices. The playbook also runs HTML5. I fail to understand how the Oversized iPod is sooo much better than the playbook. The playbook is a HUGE step for BB way different from anything we've seen before from them. Not to mention the speed this thing will pack. There are so many things that Blackberry could do from the start that the iPod/phone couldn't up until its latest version. Multi-tasking.. pff I've been able to do that since 2005 when the first Pearl came out. (the business side of the playbook is going smash the large iPod into a bloody pulp) I will not deny that 'iPods' are cool and fun and have great apps better than BB yes. But there is also NO DENYING that the Playbook is going to change the game for BB and is nothing less than an outstanding device.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down