Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 pm

I feel you. I ��frequently�� speak to people about investing in platforms, not just a given device. The investment makes you less likely to switch platforms, but hopefully a smart investment saves you money because you're happy where you are and don't have to keeping repurchasing apps and accessories. Few seem yo get this��or care.iPad Managerconvert mp4 to wmv

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:10 pm

Let's all consider that there might be more worldly reasons for this happening rather than religious. Several other comments have also mentioned the outlawing of VoIP, and your suggestion that this is due to competition/monopoly reasons makes perfect sense.AVI to ISO Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

Downloaded right away. Tried with a friend who is at home on WiFi with an Ipod Touch 4 while I'm on 3G with my iPhone 4. Worked amazingly well – very clear video, no skips or bumps. I was able to switch back and forth from the front to back cameras to show off my surroundings, and it worked very smoothly.I'll probably never use FaceTime. Already highly invested in the Skype ecosystem, with hundreds of contacts, most of whom don't have iPhone 4's.Mac iPad Video Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:38 pm

Dry apply has been out for a while. It is a little more difficult to get perfect than the normal one, but definitely would rather not use liquid. I feel it gets real dirty quicker than the glass so I have removed and replaced – I'm very indecisive – countless times avi mp4 converter Dual core and 1g of RAM is the sandard now. I don't and won't expect anything less from Apple. Its kind of retarded(don't kill me Sarah Palin) to close out a few apps just so i can have enough RAM to run League Pass. 10hrs was a long time in line for the i4. Give me something that I don't mind heading back to that line.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top