Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:52 pm

Actually I thought this should have been on the iPad ever since I got it��! So many ��desktop�� apps like picture frames, weather apps, alarm clocks etc. look so much better and are way more informative in landscape mode but you can't use them that way because you always have to dock the iPad in portrait mode��mkv converteriPad Mac converter

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:08 pm

Eh. I think it goes well with the Stocks and Weather icons. Seriously Apple, you need to let us delete the default apps already. I don't use stocks or built in weather or the compass or built in notes or voice memos or the built in calculator. Heck, since it's in the phone, I don't even use the Contacts.app so it'd be nice if I could at least hide that one.convert AVI to ISO

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:01 am

Don't worry yo mama, I'm pretty sure most people on this blog are already laughing at how stupid you are. This article probably made you sh*t a brick too, after all the crap you have been spewing for the past month about Verizon not ‘deserving' the iPhone.Stay sucker! Sit! Roll over! Play dead!iPad converter Mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Dood, not only are you gross(!) and a moron to boot, but you do nothing but troll around leaving your always nasty, always disagreeing opinions in your wake. Please, do us all a favor, and take a step back from this (and any other) blog until you grow up.Sincerely, Poof avi to mov converter Downloaded right away. Tried with a friend who is at home on WiFi with an Ipod Touch 4 while I'm on 3G with my iPhone 4. Worked amazingly well – very clear video, no skips or bumps. I was able to switch back and forth from the front to back cameras to show off my surroundings, and it worked very smoothly.I'll probably never use FaceTime. Already highly invested in the Skype ecosystem, with hundreds of contacts, most of whom don't have iPhone 4's.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down