Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 1:00 am

Don't need 4, 5, or 8: (Landscape, Themes, or Fonts)But do want the ability to side-swipe between open tabs in safari and to double-finger swipe left to pull open a new tab. The menu buttons suck!If the texting enhancements you mention could be added someday by Google Voice, I'd be very happy. Don't use the default text app because I don't pay for texts.Would love me some gesture swipes to replace clicking the home button, which on my constantly used 6 month old iPhone, is already starting to get a bit glitchy. Like swipe up for multi-task bar, and swipe down for quick toggle settings. Double-finger swipe down for settings menu. That sorta thing.iPad Mac converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:37 pm

Don't worry yo mama, I'm pretty sure most people on this blog are already laughing at how stupid you are. This article probably made you sh*t a brick too, after all the crap you have been spewing for the past month about Verizon not 'deserving' the iPhone.Stay sucker! Sit! Roll over! Play dead! mac avi to dvd Dood, not only are you gross(!) and a moron to boot, but you do nothing but troll around leaving your always nasty, always disagreeing opinions in your wake. Please, do us all a favor, and take a step back from this (and any other) blog until you grow up.Sincerely, Poof

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Full solution for ripping Blu Ray DVD and Standard DVD with One Tool

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top