Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:56 pm

I have an OtterBox Defender on my iP4 and haven't noticed anything.iPad TransferMac iPod copy

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:55 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Do you find the iPad's UI to NOT be boring? As in…not the same ole same?No knock at all to iOS…but really? I ABHOR Blackberrys…but at least RIM and Google are trying to differentiate their tablet UI while keeping the same mechanics that BB/Android users will be used to.video to iphone converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:30 pm

Do you guys really want to type whole documents with your thumbs? But seriously the lack of AirPrint compatible printers really bugs me, I have an hp photosmart that I just bought last year, and although it works with hp's native iPrint app (only prints pdf's and photos) I was hoping for AirPrint. Hopefully network printing will make a reapperance wmv to mp4 Do you people really think that Apple played it up all that much? It's not like there was a press conference or anything, just posted it on THEIR website and on THEIR application. Not like they sent out invitations or posted it weeks before, it was a day before post. I don't really care about the Beatles but it's good to see that they have finally been added to the biggest online music retailer in the world.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top