Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:54 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Do you all own stock in AT&T or something? Why so defensive about it? Is this an AT&T blog or an iPhone blog?iPhones being available to more domestic carriers would only be a good thing. Then let the cards fall where they fall, and networks can be compared more objectively – and the better network (whichever it is) will gain more customers, and customers will have more choice.avi to mp4 converter mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Do you find the iPad's UI to NOT be boring? As in…not the same ole same?No knock at all to iOS…but really? I ABHOR Blackberrys…but at least RIM and Google are trying to differentiate their tablet UI while keeping the same mechanics that BB/Android users will be used to. iPad 2 Transfer Mac Do you guys really want to type whole documents with your thumbs? But seriously the lack of AirPrint compatible printers really bugs me, I have an hp photosmart that I just bought last year, and although it works with hp's native iPrint app (only prints pdf's and photos) I was hoping for AirPrint. Hopefully network printing will make a reapperance

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top