Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:57 pm

There have also been discussions about networking an iPad via another computer, such as iMac or MacBook Pro, using the computer's wireless card rather than a router.Mac iPad Video ConverterDVD to iPad Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by brownaolex on Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 pm

Do you want to read your EBook with the ePub format? There is a fantastic software-- ePub Converter , which can help you transfer ePub to iPad and convert ePub from the computer to iPad as quicly as posssible!
The iPhone 4 Transfer can effectively convert ePub to iPhone 4G.
For me, I have been using the iPad transfer ePub and iPad transfer pro ,they can help me enjoy fully digital life!

brownaolex

Number of posts : 190
Registration date : 2010-09-09

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:53 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:55 am

Do we know for certain that its this mythical glassgate thats causing the cases to go away, or is it Apple wanting to sell their own products rather than someone elses? Seriously, these blogs go a long way to create a story but I know this much to be true:Apple made a product with glass on it. Glass can scratch. Its not apples fault if you scratch it or break it. If you drop a glass beer mug on a cement floor do you have the moronic attitude that they owe you a better glass? Treat glass like glass, or buy a POS plastic phone if you can't handle nice things. I personally would prefer Apple sell less devices of higher quality than become the every day Ford of cell phones.Here is more news for you… if you take a knife and stab yourself with it, you may bleed! Oh, and its not the fault of the knife manufacturer either.avi to mp4 mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:29 pm

Do you all own stock in AT&T or something? Why so defensive about it? Is this an AT&T blog or an iPhone blog?iPhones being available to more domestic carriers would only be a good thing. Then let the cards fall where they fall, and networks can be compared more objectively – and the better network (whichever it is) will gain more customers, and customers will have more choice. decode DVD Do you find the iPad's UI to NOT be boring? As in…not the same ole same?No knock at all to iOS…but really? I ABHOR Blackberrys…but at least RIM and Google are trying to differentiate their tablet UI while keeping the same mechanics that BB/Android users will be used to.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down