Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:58 pm

2- I think I can figure out this one, but would it be worth it at all to stream video? Like from youtube, Netflix, Hulu, etc. Or would they just eat up my 2 GB super fast?convert DVD to iPad MaciPod to Mac

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:52 pm

Well that explains why all their employees were ‘hired’ away (wink.) Clearly there were no agreements in place at Palm. PAAAAAALM!quicktime converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:54 am

DJ,Fine, you don't care. But there are a lot more people that do care and Apple is very interested in selling them iPhones.yo mamma,Good for you, stick with AT&T. Apple really only cares about the huge increase in users they will get on Verizon, not the ones that are going to simply switch from AT&T to Verizon. They want the people that will never leave Verizon for whatever reason. Plus the whole talk/text/browse issue goes away when they turn over the LTE iPhone on Verizon about a year or two later. So it's time to sell them the iPhone CDMA now so they can then also sell them them the iPhone LTE later. Verizon doesn't deserve the iPhone, that really has to be one of the most ridiculous statements. Personally, I wouldn't use any phone on AT&T. Their coverage and service is not as good, I get a better discount from Verizon and the Global pricing options from AT&T are lousy. I'm not running out to buy the iPhone on Verizon when it becomes available, but I know a LOT of people who are. Maybe I will when there is an LTE iPhone that I can use globally on Verizon.mp4 converter mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:28 pm

Do I really have to restore to 4.1!? I'm jailbroken on 4.0.1, I was just going to do a restore to 4.2.1.I skipped 4.1 but I must say, my phone has been really really really buggy. If it wasn't for the fact that I need tethering, bitesms, 3G unrestricted, and sbssettings. I would update my phone as soon as it's available.Hell mkv video converter Do we know for certain that its this mythical glassgate thats causing the cases to go away, or is it Apple wanting to sell their own products rather than someone elses? Seriously, these blogs go a long way to create a story but I know this much to be true:Apple made a product with glass on it. Glass can scratch. Its not apples fault if you scratch it or break it. If you drop a glass beer mug on a cement floor do you have the moronic attitude that they owe you a better glass? Treat glass like glass, or buy a POS plastic phone if you can't handle nice things. I personally would prefer Apple sell less devices of higher quality than become the every day Ford of cell phones.Here is more news for you… if you take a knife and stab yourself with it, you may bleed! Oh, and its not the fault of the knife manufacturer either.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend an Ultimedia DVD Converter to help you convert dvd

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top