Recommend useful iPod/iPhone Manager Tools for Winodws and Mac users

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Recommend useful iPod/iPhone Manager Tools for Winodws and Mac users

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 1:59 pm

When your that rich it desent matter what you wear. He could wear a meat suit and still shake hands with Arnold. He made it. That is what setve's outfit says to me. And here's wearing a black turtle neck. It reminds me of an episode of Modern Family when they got the new Home Cinema. If I gave my wife one of the Sony Google Remotes she would just give me one of those looks and never use it.iPod to iTunesconvert mpeg4 to mp3

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:49 pm

“So we pretty much figure the iOS teams’ phones are going to be ringing off the hook from now until 2015, right?”flv to mp6

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:52 am

Didn't have to read past the first paragraph to see this is yet another nonsense rene post.First, firefox and opera only support ogg and webm, ie doesn't support html5 at all but will support both h.264 and webm in ie9, chrome will now support only ogg and webm. This leaves only safari not supporting open standards. So if you want to complain, now you know where to direct it.Additionally, both youtube and netflix dual encode. There is no point in switching browsers h.264 video will still play in all browsers via flash. So the only devices left in the dust are those running iOS, which supports neither flash or webm. Again your complaints should be directed at steve almighty for trying to push his own proprietary codecs and holding you back from experiencing "the full web" and restricting the future of the web and technology to support his own personal agenda.iPod Video Converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:27 pm

Didn't work for me either this morning, 1/3. Fortunately, I was at least aware of the issue (NOT from Apple) and ready for it. Watched as the time came and went with no alarm going off. Double checked to make sure it was still on, and it was. Still broken.Hope they fix this ASAP. My iPhone is the alarm I use everyday. mts to avi Didn't you just confirm my statement with your comments?Yes, boring. These UIs are basically WIMP interfaces with touch as the input device. Many of the mechanics are set, with direct manipulation of UI elements as the cornerstone of the design. The Windows Phone 7 is interesting in this respect as it something different from is being done in iOS, webOS and Android.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend useful iPod/iPhone Manager Tools for Winodws and Mac users

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top