How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

Go down

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:46 pm

The idea of having Grooveshark, for instance, on a super small, portable, full pc that can do it all sounds damned good to me. What form-factor that might take is still up in the air, but Iím very open Ė even to the iPad, since Iím grandfathered into unlimited data.ipod to computer

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:51 am

Dev and I have debated this one before, and I from the start of this whole TOS/Lic debacle I have felt that this app should never have been submitted to Apple, it should have gone straight to Cydia. My opinion is that this may have been a stunt on the part of the developer because the App Store TOS for submission is no more a mystery then the GNU Lic is. Apple did ignore the Lic, but the Developer was equally wrong when they disregarded apples's TOS.VLC is a nice app, and I am sorry to see it go but respect the developer's decision to pull.vob to mp4 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:24 pm

devices like the Droid X, Nexus S, Droid Incredible, Samsung Galaxy S devices, etc, etc ARE ALL on par with the iphone in terms of processing and graphics powerThat's nice. She didn't say they weren't on par with "in terms of processing and graphics power". Nice way to try to spin it though."Sure, the iPhone 4 has a higher resolution display but is NOT magnitudes better for gaming purposes."Nice way to dismiss key data in your 'research'. I'm sure all good reporters and scientists dismiss somethings that go against their thesis. Nimrod."The problem with Android and games is NOT hardware".Really? Then why bother having design teams for handheld devices at all? Why not save some money and ship devices with NO design elements? oh, that's right, it's called having style (of which you have none). Having a more stylish device vs a ugly as crap device for gaming would have a tendency for people to buy said stylish device. It seems that it is in fact YOU that has no understanding of the Marketplace. "Don't wast my time."And yet here you are responding and reading this. rip dvd to wmv Did anyone notice that the text in those boxes are wrong?It's correct if you're on a computer, but if you click the "Yes", then it takes you to the mobile App Store, which from there, you merely scroll down and click on "Gift This App". There is no drop down or anything.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down