How to convert Mod/Tod Video to popular video formats

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to convert Mod/Tod Video to popular video formats

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:01 pm

Market Saturation has already occurred especially with the iPaddvd to ipad converteriPad Manager

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:44 pm

This is what happens when you fall behind the curve. Apple is leading, so they only need to go as fast as necessary to keep ahead. They can test their next-gen and next-next-gen products very carefully and polish them before release. Everyone else, especially Microsoft, needs to go as fast as possible to try to catch up. And this is what happens. Beta-quality products get shipped, they suck, and only Apple looks good. Apple keeps winning the race.restore iPhone

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:49 am

Definitely dumb move by the VLC devs…Did they not know the rules of the App Store, BEFORE they submitted their app?Or, did they just IMAGINED that Apple would bow down for VLC?I like the app, but there a dozens of alternatives, OPlayer, CineXPlayer, YXPlayer and BUZZ Player alike. So, VLC devs, get yourself together and act so… Try to RTFM before you go out shouting!vob to wmv convert

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:22 pm

Definitely paid apps. The ad-based apps I have basically suck. Unstable. Ads take up about 10 to 20% of the screen (depending on how you count). Sometimes they don't fill in. They slow down the app. The adware in GunBros sticks in my craw. Would rather have paid 3 to 5$ for the app rather the free download.If the future is ad-supported apps, it's going to suck. transfer iPad 2 to Mac Definitly not the thinest but as much as i hate apple the battery in the 4 rocks and its really does charge super quick can someone recomend a screen protector that dosent feel rubbery thats why iam not using any protection or even a case its scary but i love the design so much

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert Mod/Tod Video to popular video formats

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down