How to convert AVCHD video

:: Main Chat :: Tutorials

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to convert AVCHD video

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:03 pm

You have put too much faith into the misinformation on the internet. Put your faith in Apple, where it belongs and go get your equipment fixed. convert mp4 to mp3free DVD to iPad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:39 pm

That is not a smart button corner. That design drawing is clearly a blowup of a new construction technique… besides thats what a “bezel” is. This is a new design for the ipad body… and it’s flat and has the same metal frame as the iPhone5.[url=http://www.记΢�͵貸΢�͵莠΢�͵蒨΢�͵薰΢�͵蚸΢─Ͷ銈΢■Ͷ钀΢⥠Ͷ辠΢⭀Ͷ蒐͝⯠Ͷ镰΢ⲀͶ陠΢ⴠͶ靐΢゠Ͷ鬐΢㛠Ͷ鳰΢㨀Ͷ鷠΢㪠Ͷ黨΢㭀Ͷ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:46 am

Data and voice at the same time to some people may be important. For most its not but for some people it is the key factor behind having a phone. I get what your saying though for a normal person who wants to have a smartphone it really isn't necessary. I have had both verizon and AT&T. I honestly have never had problems with either one of the companies as far as dropped calls, slow internet, no service. So before going to jump to conclusions and say drop the voice and data, for someone who doesn't know (which may be very unlikely) it could be the deciding factor for them.wmv to flv

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert AVCHD video

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top