How to convert TS file to AVI/MPEG/VOB/WMV/3GP/MP4/HD videos, etc.

View previous topic View next topic Go down

is it good?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

How to convert TS file to AVI/MPEG/VOB/WMV/3GP/MP4/HD videos, etc.

Post by ricksoor796 on Wed Apr 28, 2010 10:07 am

You had been looking for a movie for a long time. Finally, you found it. And unfortunately, it is in TS format. You couldn’t enjoy it on your iPod, iPhone, PSP, PS3, etc. easily. Have you ever met this question? Are you still bothering with this problem? You can stop bothering from now on. I will show you the wonderful software, Tipard TS Converter and Tipard TS Converter for Mac, to solve this problem. It can convert TS file to AVI, convert TS file to MPEG, convert TS to VOB, WMV, 3GP, MP4, HD videos and more. This TS Video Converter also accepts MTS, M2TS and other videos to TS file or something else.

Show the video converter in details below:

Part 1: How to convert TS file for Windows user

Firstly, Download and install Tipard TS Converter
Step 1.Click the "Add File" button to load video file.

Step 2. Video settings
Select the output video format you want from the drop-down list of profile.
By cicking the "Settings" button, you can set the video parameters and audio tract.

step 3.Click the "Start" button to start conversion. It is very fast and in a short while your conversion will be finished.

The most magical changes are the functions of the video converter. Show you in details.

1: Snapshot
If you like the current image of the video you can use the “Snapshot” option, just click the “Snapshot” button and the image will be saved and then click the “Open” button next to “Snapshot” button to open your picture.
2: Merge
If you want to merge several videos into one file you can choose them at one time and click the “Merge into one file” to do it.
3:Effect
Click “Effect” button you can do these actions: adjusting brightness, contrast and saturation of the video. You can easily adjust the video through two windows in the same interface.

4:Trim
If you just want convert a clip of your video, then you can use the "Trim" icon to set the Start time and End time of the clip or you can directly drag the slide bar to the accurate position.

5: Crop
By using the “Crop” function you can crop the black edge of your video and you can also drag the line around the video image to adjust your video to your Google Phone.

6: Watermark
You can add watermark in the form of text and picture according to your preference.

All operation is completed in a few minutes with several clicks.

Part 2: How to convert video for Mac users

Firstly, Download and install Tipard TS Converter for Mac: Intel Version or [url= http://www.tipard.com/download/mac/ts-converter-power-pc.dmg]Power PC Version[/url]. After the action, you will see the following screenshot:

Step 1: Click the "Add Files" button and add the video files you want to convert.
Step 2: Select the video or audio format you want to convert it to. At the same time, you can set the output parameters of the conversion by clicking “Setting” button to open the Setting window.
Step 3: Click “Browse” button to specify a location to save the converted video or audio. If you want to open the output folder, click “Open” button.
Step 4: Click “Start” button.

Now you can have a cup of coffee to wait for the conversion.

You can enjoy your TS files on your portable players at any time and anywhere now!

MP4 Video Converter
TS Converter

ricksoor796

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2010-04-28

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert TS file to AVI/MPEG/VOB/WMV/3GP/MP4/HD videos, etc.

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:05 pm

I who definitely like to see a manufacturer breakdown.backup iPad to PCDVD to iPad Ripper

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:45 am

Customization, customization, customization.One of the things I keep hearing Android fanatics talk about is how they can customize everything.We need to be able to set our own default browser, email, and messaging app.We need to be able to set our own SMS and email sounds.We need to be able to quickly set our brightness level, 3G data, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth.We need to be able to customize the lock screen, or have an application be able to do so.And we need the device to be more active rather than passive. If I have an RSS reader, I want it to launch 10 minutes before I get up in the morning, grab it, and exit. That way, when I'm in the subway, I'm not looking at a useless app that has no data because I have no signal.The iPhone is natively such a passive device that it requires interaction every step of the way, and in some respects, those stupid Windows Phone 7 commercials do have a point.I want to turn on Wi-Fi when I'm home and turn it off when I'm on the go. Location and time-based rules could handle that.The cloud is only useful when I'm connected to it, and apps are starting to be too dependent on having it readily available. With limited and metered data plans and spotty Wi-Fi/3G coverage, there has to be some sort of accommodation for those who don't have it on tap.wmv to mp4 mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:16 pm

Damnit let me try that again…I'm starting to change my mind about push notifications because of a very basic thing… Apple gives you a lot of control over notifications already!Instead of complaining about notifications, take charge. In the notifications section of settings, turn off Alerts for anything you don't want! You can also turn off sounds so they don't bug you. Note leave badges on. Now, the last thing you need to do is arrange your apps in such a way that most or all your apps are on one screen where you can look at all the badges. When you see a badge, jump into the app and use the app's notification tools to see what's up.This made my life a whole lot easier because I don't get 15 alerts all popping up on me at the same time. I also think it's why Apple hasn't redone their notifications app yet, because most of the tools are already there for you. From an interface standpoint, it's still an issue, because users are afraid to turn this options off in case they'll miss anything, so they don't learn this until later, they just see a bazillion alerts and blame apple for not doing something about it. It's also not perfect because if you have dozens of apps with notifications, it still makes it a pain to go thru all the apps to see all those notifications… then again, if you have 80 apps all with regular push notifications, I hope you aren't seriously overloaded informationally because that would drive me nuts!I offer this as an option for people who don't like iOS's notifications but want to at least do something about it. If you have the options at least give them a try for your own sanity. convert mov to avi free Damnyouautocorrect just made my morning. I've always been a proponent of a physical keyboard… but I guess the ability to type what you actually intend wouldn't quite offer the same level of humor.Seriously though…I know there are a lot of keyboard haters on this site, but this is what happens when you don't have physical keys to type. I spend more time trying to fix stupid autocorrects than actually typing texts.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert TS file to AVI/MPEG/VOB/WMV/3GP/MP4/HD videos, etc.

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top