How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

View previous topic View next topic Go down

How to Crack DRM Video, Rip a DVD, burn a DVD, backup iPod File and make iPhone Ringtone

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:32 pm

Sounds like the have other things in mind with a side connector. The keyboard is wireless. I also agree, there needs to be across the devices connectors. What good Is having say guitar jack, and now it want fit an iPhone 4 or iPod touch 5. You have to waiሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:15 pm

Current iPad has only 1/3 more pixels than the current iPhone. At 1/3 the pixel density. I wouldn't hold an iPad as close to my face as I would an iPhone 4 in normal use, so it doesn't need a retina quality display, but it does need SIGNIFICANTLY more pixels before it would be a device that attracts me.The iPhone 4 is the first phone I can actually DO stuff on. Primarily because it is the first phone with enough pixels to have a reasonably sized place to work (but also because it has so much other excellent hardware and software included to allow maximum utility of the gorgeous display).I don't see the current iPad as a device that would let me do much more than I already do on my iPhone 4; and my iPhone 4 is so portable it is practically ALWAYS with me (apart from showers and swim sessions) and the iPad would be so NOT always available.HOWEVER, if and when Apple releases an iPad with roughly twice it's current resolution (4 times the pixels) I'll be all over it. It would still be lower than the resolution of an iPhone 4 but that would be negligible based on the fact that you hold it a bit further away, and the overall desktop is so much larger you could DO things on it you CAN'T DO on a phone.I don't expect to see that many pixels on an iPad until generation 4 at the earliest. So it looks like I've got a good wait ahead of me.I can see the appeal of the current iPad for folks who don't see very well, or require reading glasses, and don't enjoy using the iPhone 4 at the smallest possible font sizes for reading and such. But since I can still make use of the phone in that way, I don't see the attraction to carrying around what is basically a bigger, heavier, unpocketable iPhone (less the phone!) that doesn't do a damn thing my current phone doesn't do already. avi to mpeg converter Current verizon customers signed a contract with this policy not in it they cant change it out of the blue because they feel like it.WRONG. Nobody ever reads the fine print, but I'm sure there's something in there that says: "Verizon can change the terms of this at any time" or something like that. They're big business, they don't have to be nice to customers. AT&T grandfathered in unlimited data, but I'm sure that was to appease iPhone users, who they wanted to sign into long-term contracts again. Verizon doesn't have that problem and therefore is not required to grandfather anything.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top