How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) with one tool

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) with one tool

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:06 pm

The phone was designed to be used naked or with an Apple Bumper. Apple doesn't make the phone to fit third party cases, the case manufacturers design cases around the phone.transfer ipad to macconvert mp4 to mp3

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:29 pm

Is anyone planning on upgrading their iPads or are they happy with the current model?DVD to XViD

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:43 am

Count me in for TeamPure. I used to root the heck out of my MyTouch 3g all the time, only to restore it back to the original factory condition a week later. It was fun to learn how to root and customize, but as I got to the ripe old age of 33, life changes made it too much of a hassle to keep going back and forth. Apple makes such a great OS and I just choose not to muck with it.avi to dvd mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:13 pm

Cover Art Downloader isn't the best example of a useful iOS application, in fact, it would be completely useless on iOS because your music library is locked down by iTunes. You can only get your music from one source, only one program can edit the database, and Apple will not allow 3rd party music players on the devices. What it does show is the possibilities enabled by Android which are unimaginable on iOS, and it is presented with a good UI, it is simple to use, very fast and functional, so it goes against all of your complaints about Android.It makes a lot of sense on Android, because unlike iOS you are not locked in to one program and one source of music. Your music can be downloaded through the browser, loaded from usb or your lan over wifi, shared via bluetooth, or downloaded through another app. You can have third party players that utilize a single database or collection and provide a better experience and more features than the stock player. Having one simple to use program to manage all of your music tags and album art that works with any player or music source is a great asset to an open system like Android. Options, it is something Apple has never heard of.My next app out is Starbucks Card Widget, open beta starts next week. You may say, but iOS already has an official Starbucks app! Not like this it doesn't. By placing the widget on one of your home screens, you can see your Starbucks card balance at a glance, updated in real-time. You can tap the barcode icon to get a fullscreen barcode which can be used for paying for your drink. Compare this to the offical Starbucks Card app for iOS where you have to dig through your apps and folders, find and open Starbucks Card, locate your card and then finally show a small barcode that is difficult to scan. With the widget you can tap the card name, icon or balance to view that cards transaction history or reload it. Need to find the closest location? Tap Find Starbucks, and select from a list of the closest locations and instantly get directions or get turn-by-turn voice navigation provided by Google Maps.You might say, oh, but I drink Peets or Tullys. I say to each their own, but there is no way you can say that it is slow, unintuitive, ugly or lacking usability in any way, and is something else entirely impossible on iOS.iOS is a great mobile OS, and it's a perfect fit for some, but your arguments against Android here are solely fanboish, and not based on any such facts or merit. iOS just does not provide the same kind of flexibility, power or features that enable developers such as myself to create truly usable and creative applications. If iOS works for you and you are happy with it, then great, people are allowed to have their own opinions, something seem to have forgotten. YouTube to WMV Crackberry Kevin has zero credibility. Here's what he had to say about the Blackberry Storm:"When I first read about the SurePress concept I was a bit skeptical as it gave me the impression of being inefficient. Think about it – you're now carrying out two steps on the Storm vs. one step on regular touchscreen phones where the navigation and confirmation is carried out in the initial touch event. How wrong I was!"Drum Roll Please…. I know you're all waiting for this one…. Typing… on… the… BlackBerry… Storm… is……. Awesome!"Enough said.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert DVD/video and transfer iPod to PC(Mac/Windows) with one tool

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top