Recommend: powerful HD Video Converter for Mac and Windows users

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: Recommend: powerful HD Video Converter for Mac and Windows users

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:09 pm

Nick, you cant install a JB ipsw. You can only install a custom ipsw that has an older BB firmware and then JB that. If you want 4.1 its worth it, otherwise, its not. As for tethered, they havent said one way or the other yet.iPad Video Converter for MaciPad to iTunes

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:23 pm

My wife had an android based phone for awhile and I hated it. I have no desire to even try any tablet running android. I have a laptop running windows 8 & and I could never imagine trying to use that on a tablet.[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoft.com/blu-ሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:39 am

continually happens and knew it was not isolated, went to apple they act like they have never seen this. they blame att and tell me to get new sim card, done, problem still there! apple blows, spend some of those billions and get some software people who can actually make itunes and your products work correctly!convert avi to mov

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:09 pm

cool, I love this application. And i also love the DVD iPad video converters from iPadinTouch. Their recommended programs convert protected DVD and have the option to trim or merge multiple videos. convert m2ts to avi Cord isn't an issue I guess if you wear long sleeve shirts (run it up you sleeve). Did that for remote camera shutter releases in the early days before moving to a tounge switch skydiving and pretty hard to snag anything that way. You wouldn't want to wear short sleeves though, unless you tape the cord at the elbow. Not very practical.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Recommend: powerful HD Video Converter for Mac and Windows users

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top