How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

:: Downloads :: Requests

Go down

is it good?

0% 0% 
[ 0 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 0

Re: How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:11 pm

Breaking news! the Wall Street Journal is reporting that Apple has reached a deal to sell the Iphone on Verizon Wireless in First Quarter of 2011! it's a done deal folks! So Long ATT Exclusivity! That Iphone marketshare just got a big boost upward! Apple Stock is Rocking to all time highs now and ATT is getting hit! Gonna be a fun Iphone Live tonight!iPod to computerbackup iPad to PC

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:18 pm

Iím honestly more interested in a slat running Windows 7 than I am an iPad. I wonder if I can install Photoshop CS3 on it and use most of my Windows based programs on it? I really hope itíll have an SSD storage device instead of just 65Gigs of RAM or someሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:36 am

Completely incorrect. The Mozilla foundation cannot legally build H.264 decoders into Firefox, nor can Linux distributions, due to the patents asserted by the MPEG-LA. How can the web be open if a technology gets baked into the standard that people are barred from using?converting AVI to MP4 mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:03 pm

Computers are good at pretty much just 3 fundamental things: calculation, sorting, and searching. Everything, from Google search, to 3d games, to DNS lookup, uses those basic strengths. Glad to see the "search" strength finally making it into home entertainment. Maybe some day the "search" and "calculation" strengths can be combined into voice search for keywords or dialogÖ burn avi to dvd Confirmed with Apple support. The free service needs to be registered on a generation 4 device (iPhone, iPad, iTouch) running 4.2. It will then work on the 3G/3GS models.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to Rip/Edit DVD and Convert Video(for Mac/Windows)

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down