How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:14 pm

Looks like crap. Id like to see a side-by-side startup and browsing comparison between the iPad and this HP thing. I can guarantee you the iPad starts up faster And you can scroll on it! Amazing!convert avi to ipod

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:35 am

Clearly it's because of the year change the system bugged out just like the Alarms on the iOS devices. MattyFresh I was under the impression that the only reviews that show up are the ones that have something written. If you don't write a review but still give a rating then it doesn't list you. So that means that while all the reviewers could have only given 1 star, other people that only rated the app gave it more than 3 stars and didn't write a review.avi to mp4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 6:02 pm

Color me gobsmacked. Those bringing up GG need to understand this is a live, augmented reality app where Spanish words are instantly replaced with English words, or vice versa. You don't take a picture. You don't need an internet connection. You see a sign or menu in Spanish, look at it with this app, and the sign or menu is now in English. Universal translator, here we come. avi to wmv converter Compared to most Apple hype this was nothing. It was the tech blogs and commenters that over-hyped this thing. Did people really think that Apple would announce cloud iTunes like that and not as part of a media event? Really? From the reaction you'd think Jobs shot kittens in the head. I don't get the hate, other than it's apparently cool to hate on Apple these days.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top