Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: Full guide: How to convert any DVD and video to iPod Touch/Classic/Nano

Post by lizhile836 on Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:34 am

I find on Yahoo Answer many friends ask the same question such as "Suggest me a good video converter for sony ericson wi810i?" or "Does anyone know how I could download a video converter for my Sony Ericsson W995 for free?" Rightly, I am an owner of Sony Converter and it is my pleasure to share software with you. Furthermore, there are many other sony converter series such as Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter|| Sony PSP Video Converter, just name a few.

lizhile836

Number of posts : 5
Registration date : 2010-04-12

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanjin618 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:16 am

There are iPhone users who always wonder how to make songs on their iPhones into the ringtones. Maybe it was an "Italian Job" a few years ago, unless two USD was cost on the office site of apple. However, without any money cost, we blue collar will also use our favorite songs as ringtone on our non-cottage iPhone with the help of iPhone Ringtone Maker, which is in the interest of us, no iTune needed. Its working theory is very easy to understand which is similiar with video converter. Here more similiar iPhone ringtone making software are liste iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

fanjin618

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm

One has to wonder at which price point Apple would have in mind.mov to mp5

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am

Can't stream video to the old Apple TV either. In fact, you can't stream ANYTHING to it. I can stream to it from iTunes on my desktop and can use the Remote app (which just controls iTunes) but that's it. My original Apple TV isn't even showing up as an AirPlay destination.The only reason I still have the thing is to play stuff via XBMC and to play internet radio stations. Hmm.. the Boxee Box is looking more attractive now.I think the movie studios are probably the ones to blame. We lal know how they hate allowing devices to stream… :/avi to mpeg converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:53 pm

Can't we stop with all the AT&T beating 3+ years never dropped a call cause of me always when I was talking to a VZW userVerizion is the worst about charging an arm and a leg for everything and getting you to get that "free" extra phone so it will make your bill 2x as largeWhen I had coverage issues at VZW the rep told me to buy a different phone seriously!Everytime I call or go into an AT&T store with a problem 15 mins later I'm happy even on IP4 launch day left apple store cause it was crazy after picking up my IP4 and went over to AT&T and the rep spent so much time with me AT&T does have it's flaws just like every phone company but for me it's the best out of the big 4 dvd to quicktime Carmack said the iPad has graphics capability better than the Nintendo Wii. Thus the Dreamcast is an appropriate comparison. It doesn't have the horsepower of the Playstation 3 or XBox 360. Thus, you have to tone down your expectations. When you do, what Rage does is fantastic and bodes well for the future of the iPad as a gaming platform.

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top