How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:16 pm

Yeah, Semaphore confirmed that you can use TU to upgrade to 4.1 without upgrading your baseband�� But wait until all the details of Greenpois0n are released before I did anything other than saving your SHSH blobs��iPad Managerenjoy DVD on iPad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 1:00 pm

I recall that a 7″ device was one of the options for the original iPad. Apple is not about limiting it’s options based on developer workload. What happened to the rumors about an order for 8″ multi-touch screens by Apple?[url=http://www.mediaconvertersoftሤإ

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:30 am

Can't help but laugh at all the hype this produced. Just goes to show that Apple has not totally brainwashed their consumers. Although I like the Beetles and their music, this should have been a side note at the most. But, for Apple and SJ, I guess this was a big day for them.avi to mpeg

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Mar 29, 2011 5:52 pm

Can't stream video to the old Apple TV either. In fact, you can't stream ANYTHING to it. I can stream to it from iTunes on my desktop and can use the Remote app (which just controls iTunes) but that's it. My original Apple TV isn't even showing up as an AirPlay destination.The only reason I still have the thing is to play stuff via XBMC and to play internet radio stations. Hmm.. the Boxee Box is looking more attractive now.I think the movie studios are probably the ones to blame. We lal know how they hate allowing devices to stream… :/ dvd to quicktime converter Can't we stop with all the AT&T beating 3+ years never dropped a call cause of me always when I was talking to a VZW userVerizion is the worst about charging an arm and a leg for everything and getting you to get that "free" extra phone so it will make your bill 2x as largeWhen I had coverage issues at VZW the rep told me to buy a different phone seriously!Everytime I call or go into an AT&T store with a problem 15 mins later I'm happy even on IP4 launch day left apple store cause it was crazy after picking up my IP4 and went over to AT&T and the rep spent so much time with me AT&T does have it's flaws just like every phone company but for me it's the best out of the big 4

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: How to convert and edit video among popular video formats on Mac and Windows

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top