How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)

:: Main Chat

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Re: How to rip and edit DVD(For Windows and Mac users)

Post by archibald753 on Tue Apr 06, 2010 9:21 am

Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter

archibald753

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by fanjin618 on Wed Apr 14, 2010 11:08 am

There are iPhone users who always wonder how to make songs on their iPhones into the ringtones. Maybe it was an "Italian Job" a few years ago, unless two USD was cost on the office site of apple. However, without any money cost, we blue collar will also use our favorite songs as ringtone on our non-cottage iPhone with the help of iPhone Ringtone Maker, which is in the interest of us, no iTune needed. Its working theory is very easy to understand which is similiar with video converter. Here more similiar iPhone ringtone making software are liste iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

fanjin618

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2010-04-14

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by gossipman on Fri Oct 08, 2010 2:18 pm

Usually one has to log in some way even for free wifi. What is the login procedure does the LIRR use? IS a common password required? does none have to go to a webpage? Some logins use Flash or another method not supported by the iPad and those will not work. DVD to iPad Converter for Macdvd to ipad

gossipman
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 881
Registration date : 2010-10-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:57 pm

I really donít understand this. Giving iOS app developers yet another resolution to support seems a bit ridiculous.avi mp5 converter

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:27 am

Can TiPb stop posting these unsubstantiated nonsense rumours please? It's really annoying Ė especially for those of us who don't live in the US and don't care about its ridiculous carrier situation. I'm really tired of reading about things that analysts and speculators make up solely to manipulate stock prices. There is no evidence that Apple has any interest in Verizon. And, every public statement that Verizon has made has come off as desperate, basically begging Apple to give them the iPhone. Does anyone remember that Verizon had an opportunity to have the original iPhone and refused? Do you think Steve Jobs remembers that? Exactly.In any event, what I find funny about all of this is that American customers are angry with AT&T. Why, because they offer a proper GSM network? Apple shouldn't have to build a special device to accomodate your country's lack of proper GSM alternatives. Why don't you take it up with your carriers? Even Canada, a country with a MUCH SMALLER population and a MUCH LARGER landmass has multiple GSM carriers that carry the iPhone. What's your excuse, USA?And there is one other thing I'd like to point out: if Verizon was the only GSM carrying the iPhone it would have EXACTLY the same network congestion problems that AT&T does. Verizon should count its blessings it hasn't been able to support the iPhone. It can benefit from people's blanked assumption that the grass is greener on the other side (that Verizon is somehow magically better than AT&T, which of course is entirely unsubstantiated).burn mp4 to dvd

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top