How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)

Go down

What is the time?

100% 100% 
[ 1 ]
0% 0% 
[ 0 ]

Total Votes : 1

Re: How to Copy/Backup DVD(for Mac and Windows users)

Post by archibald753 on Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:35 pm

Faced with so many different sony converters, i am very confused to choose a favorite one. Several days ago, my bosom friend recommended me one named Sony Converter, which is multifunctional but easy to operate. I would like to share it with you to resolve your same problem. What is more, i found other good ones. List here at your service.
Sony Walkman Video Converter|| Sony XPERIA Video Converter||
Sony PSP Video Converter

archibald753

Number of posts : 8
Registration date : 2010-04-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by poppie478 on Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:25 am

Father suprises me with a iPhone 8G on my birthday but he also worries me because that I have to pay 2USD for a ringtone which can only buy on iTune every time. When I browse on internet hopeless, this smart gadget iPhone Ringtone Maker sparkles me for with the help of super functions, I have access to all my favorite songs which can convert to iphone ringtone easily.Listing more similiar software and hoping you like.iPhone Ringtone Maker for Mac//iPhone Ringtone Converter//iPhone Ringtone Creator//M4R Converter

poppie478

Number of posts : 10
Registration date : 2010-04-08

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by zhoujin690 on Mon Apr 19, 2010 9:23 am

.mts file is one of HD file, high-definition one. Nowadays, it is very necessary to have a HD Converter, HD Video Converter or MTS Converter Download because, MTS file is commonly used on Sony, Canon, Nikon video camoras.

zhoujin690

Number of posts : 13
Registration date : 2010-04-19

View user profile

Back to top Go down

MTS CONVERTER

Post by Sweethai1114 on Thu May 06, 2010 5:53 am

MTS Converter is an excellent MTS conversion software which can convert MTS files to other video and audio formats with perfect quality and 300% fast speed.
In addition, the MTS Converter supports the most popular players,it is very convenient.

Sweethai1114

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2010-05-06

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:47 pm

I agree with SteveN… Now if only they’d come to Wal-Mart so I could get 11% off iPhone backup

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

ipadgeek

Post by ipadgeek on Tue Jan 25, 2011 12:21 am

But a day that you'll never forget? Really? Maybe if it was tagged "A day Steve will never forget" I'd understand. But after a day or two of baby boomer "reporters" and columnists frothing at the mouth and dropping some acid to recall the bad old days, who is going to actually remember this day?dvd ripper mac

ipadgeek
Forum Expert
Forum Expert

Number of posts : 5948
Registration date : 2010-08-05

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down